CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
--»✯«--

After a hectic day in class Chuyeon found herself walking along the hallway of their house, tardly walking along the concrete floor before leaving a sighed on her lips.

"Oh! Chuyeon, are you okay?" she turn her head to see who was it and saw her mom opening their room door while checking her out as a worried look was tinted on her face.

"I'm stupid," the only thing she muttered but her mom completely heared that before scooting towards her and gave her a hug, she felt warm and secure, even if she was kinda strong outside she's still a kid who'll always find her way towards her mom everytime she was facing some sort of problems.

Her mom could only chuckled at the sight before cupping her daughter's cheeks who was seriously pouting like a five years old kid. "Do you wanna talk about it?" her mom knows her too well.

She nodded her head in response before being dragged inside her parents room. "what about it?" her mom asked as both of them settled in a couch, facing each other as her mom sipped on her tea.

"I feel stupid," she shrugged before slouching on the seat making her mom chuckled.

"who's the guy?"

"Kim Taeyoung," she hissed. "aisht! That jerk, why does it has to be him?" she groaned as she started ruffling her hair quietly making a mess on her own self.

She's comfortable with spilling some stuffs like this with her mom, luckily she always understands her and was always there to put up some good advices.

"so he's the one," her mom chuckled, putting her tea above the glass table infront of her before thinking of some good advice or random thoughts about her problem. Chuyeon could only shrugged in response.

"You know Chuyeon," her mon started talking as she look up to her. "when I first meet your dad I wasn't expecting what's gonna happen in the future," she smiled. "I didn't even thought I would actually end up with him" she shrugged while looking at her daughter. "he was moody and so much of a cold hearted person, just like you" she giggled when her mom poked her nose. "but had a very pure hidden heart, surprising isn't it?" she only nodded her head in response while smiling like a 6 years old kid listening to her mom's stories before taking off to sleep.

"but you know what I felt when I started knowing the real him?" Chuyeon shook her head while having a blank yet confusing face. "I feel like having no problems at all even if the world will end all sudden as long as I'm with him," there, Chuyeon felt a half of her steal stars inside her chest, the only image that was flashing through her mind was Taeyoung, his smiles, his awfully cute smiles, only him, Taeyoung.

"so if you see Taeyoung," her mom started again. "look at him and start reading what you really feel, and if you feel like being with him through thick and thin and even if the world ends, he's the one" her mom smiled and so she smiled back.