CHAPTER TWELVE

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWELVE--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWELVE
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

After arriving at our usual place- the arcade, Seongmin and I took our time to wait for them first.

"CHUYEON!!! SEONGMIN!!!" both of turn around to see Jungmo ranning towards us before engulfing us inside his embrace.

"where are the others?" Allen asked as he look behind us.

Oh! And there's Wonyoung with Taeyoung- wait! Wonyoung and Taeyoung?! The fuck I care?!

"well, Minhee said he'll be busy for the night probably studying, Hyeongjun is going towards a business meeting with his parents, Serim said he'll be busy taking care of some stuffs and Woobin? He's probably taking a nap by now" Seongmin said then shrugged.

I look at Wonyoung and she was smiling at me, erhm-what's going on? Isn't she and Taeyoung dating by now?

"MY WIFE!!!" I almost fell on the ground when someone crashed me with her hug, Yujin. "How was your day? ~" she asked before kissing my cheeks as I saw Allen and the other throw a disgusted look at us, Taeyoung on the other hand had his jaw dropped, Wonyoung? She stayed silent and look down.

"it's pretty- until you came" I said and she playfully smacked my shoulder.

"Yah!" she whined but I just laughed at her until her eyes spotted Wonyoung, here goes her gay ass. "who's she?" she asked, where's the gay ass dimwit! Is she turning straight?! "and why is she with Taeyoung?" she mumbledly asked me as I pinch her side, luckily Wonyoung didn't seem to hear her.

"Oh! She's Wonyoung, Jang Wonyoung" I said as Wonyoung smiled at Yujin awkwardly. "she's Taeyoung's-"

"I'm his friend" she cutted me off before smiling cheekily as Taeyoung's face dropped into (•_•)

"Oh! You're Taeyoung's friend Haha" Yujin said while laughing awkwardly even slapping my arms to make it look true. "I'm Ahn Yujin, Chuyeon's Wife-" she stopped right there when I hit her. "I mean her one and only bestfriend" Wonyoung just smiled before they took each others hand into a friendly handshake.

"excuse me!" Seongmin suddenly exclaimed. "if it wasn't for me you wouldn't know her!" he added while shouting at her twin.

"whatever" Yujin just rolled her eyes.

"so," I started, wanting to change what was going on before the twins could start smacking each others faces and began pulling each others hair.

Don't ask me, I've seen every chaos this two made, they would most likely kill each other if they could.

"what do we do now?" I asked as everyone started started thinking.

"Oh! The circus just opened up here, we should go there!" We heared Wonjin said everyone started lifting their faces with a bright smile. "let's try their newest arcade"