CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER SEVENTEEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

Their house is no joke, it's like I'm walking inside a palace. "both of our parents are out for business trip, so basically we're alone here" Jisung hyung said as I nodded in response.

I then saw Chuyeon walking upstairs.

She seriously think I wasn't even here
ㅠㅠ

"Don't worry about her," Jisung Hyung said and I look at him. "she's always like that, I guess she's just tired" he added while giving me a warm smile.

I just smiled back at him before following upstairs to his room.

"If you want to talk with Chuyeon, her room is right there" he said before pointing at the room, two door away from us to the right.

I only nodded my head, "I'll let you borrow my shirt for tonight," he said before both of us entered his room.

Wow! I think his room is already the size of our apartment.

Hyung gave me his shirt and a pair of pants before he let me change inside his bathroom.

I was astound by the sight, his bathroom is completely just the size of my room why is that?

After that, I got out of the room and headed towards Chuyeon's room, standing outside her room I decided to think twice once again if I should knock or just leave.

But I don't know where the kitchen too where I know Jisung was in huhu

"Are you just gonna stand there?" I immediately turn my head seeing Chuyeon looking at me with raised brows.

"Uh-I-" I started stammering.

"Come in," she coldly spoke before walking pass me and started opening her room before letting me in.

Her room has the same size as Jisung hyung but with different theme and designs, it doesn't look girly either, it look random yet net.

She has her own TV inside, a glass door that leads towards a balcony, a bathroom and a big door that's probably her closet or probably even a walk in and also a three coaches and a king sized bed.

Unbelievable (•_•)

She also has a lot of The Boyz's posters and stuffs, she really is a big fan.