CHAPTER FIFTEEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER FIFTEEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

As the party goes on, people were having conversations, Chuyeon and Jisung was there talking to some guests while our friends parents talk about business and stuffs.

I can't even understand myself, I keep on looking at Chuyeon and I can't even seem to take off my eyes from her.

She look so different, she's not like the moody Chuyeon I know.

Finally after talking with some random guests Chuyeon made her way towards us, she was just normally walking I know- but why does it feels like everything just turned slow? I'm not even drunk.

Wonyoung was talking with Yujin, smiling at each other as they started having conversation with random stuff.

And here I am, staring at Chuyeon like she was the only veiw around.

What is seriously wrong with me?

"are you okay?" I got back on my senses when she suddenly asked.

"yeah," thankfully I managed to say that words without stuttering.

She just pursed her lips in a thin line before holding both of her hands behind her back while nodding her head.

"Karen-ah" suddenly someone called as Chuyeon immediately turn around, a couple suddenly walk towards her. "are you doing great?" Chuyeon nodded her head before the woman finally averted her eyes on me.

She looks like Chuyeon a lot, is she perhaps her mom.

And also- wait a sec.

She's the one I helped with when she got robbed by an unknown guy, SHE'S CHUYEON'S MOM?!

"wait," she started, looking at my face as I stayed silent. "I remember you" Chuyeon just raised her brow while staring at me. "you're the one who save me from those thief, right?" she asked, her face suddenly turned bright as Chuyeon's eyes widened.

Chuyeon's pov

That was him? Taeyoung was the one who saved Mom? How?

Taeyoung just chuckled awkwardly before nodding his head in response.

My jaw dropped. Tf!

"oh! What are you doing here? Is she your friend Karen?" Mom asked, cursed that English name.

"Mom stop calling me by my English name~ please." I awkwardly muttured as I smiled at her but she just shook her head before looking at Taeyoung once again.

"My daughter is really lucky to have a friend like you," Mom added as Taeyoung started to get flustered. "Taeyoung, Kim Taeyoung right?" Taeyoung again nodded his head.