CHAPTER TWENTY

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

"Yah! Han Chuyeon!" I stopped her from ranning away further inside the woods as I gripped her wrist. "You told me you wouldn't hurt her,"

"I can't make promises," she muttured, I clearly heared that but it sounds so unreal, how can one person even take promises?

"What?"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I CAN'T MAKE PROMISES!" my eyes widened when suddenly- she yanked my hands as she turn around to face me, I guess this was the first time I ever saw her cry, she wasn't showing any emotions but those tears that kept falling through cheeks explained everything.

She's hurt.

"Do you like her that much?" she suddenly asked, I felt a sting on my chest, I can't even explain what I was feeling all I knew is that I was truly getting hurt inside.

I felt like my chest just got pursed but I can't cry.

"Okay," she said, wiping her tears before looking up to me. "I'll get her back," the last thing she said before finally ranning to find Wonyoung.

What did I do?

"Taeyoung,"I heared Hyeongjun called from behind as he showed up infront of me." Wonyoung didn't pick Chuyeon's name," he said as I immediately turn to face him, he gave me the paper that contains the name of my pick and I was surprise to see Chuyeon's name on it after checking what was written.

한추연.

Wonyoung lied?

"I guess Wonyoung actually picked Yujin's name since neither of us had picked her name yet," He added.

Suddenly, a thunder striked causing for Serim Hyung to ran over us before dragging me inside the house.

"But what about Chuyeon and Wonyoung?" I asked Serim Hyung as he didn't allowed us to go out.

"Chuyeon said she'll find Wonyoung," Allen Hyung suddenly butted in as he put his phone back on his pocket probably just texted Chuyeon.

"Where's Yujin?" I asked as I saw Seongmin walking downstairs with a sullen face.

"She won't let me in," he shrugged before making his way towards the coach.

"what's happening?" Hyeongjun asked, frustrated as he grasp his hair. "Did Wonyoung just said that she liked Chuyeon? For real?"

Everyone shrugged except for me.

"she does," I muttured as everyone started looking at me, but I stayed my sight on the ground.

"what?" Woobin Hyung asked.

"You all know I like Wonyoung once right?" I asked them.

"what do you mean once-" Wonjin Hyung abruptly stop on his mid sentence before throwing a look on me. "Wait... Are you-"