CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
--»✯«--

4 hours later...

"Woah! Did you see that?! Eeeiiihhh!!!" Taeyoung could only sulk at the sight of Chuyeon going crazy after seeing THE BOYZ performed. "They look so cool and Handsome!!!" she yelled again while smiling like a mad woman.

Both of them were walking home after the Music Bank and also seeing The Boyz perform, also they had a little time grabbing some boba tea so they could have something while they were walking.

"OMG! THEY LOOK SO UNREAL! THEIR VISUALS ARE SO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!"

"I'm more handsome," he tsk! While rolling his eyes off his girlfriend, obviously- he's jealous.

'She's squealing like crazy over those people but never even acted like that when I'm the one she's with'

He murmur inside his head while pouting madly in irration.

"Did you see Chanhee?" she asked, Taeyoung immediately shoot his eyes on his girlfriend after hearing her saying her ultimate bias name. "He look so ETHEREAL I wanna marry h-"

"HET STOP RIGHT THERE!" he started shouting which immediately made Chuyeon averted her eyes on him. He's seriously jealous. "NO ONE'S MARRYING YOU EXCEPT ME!" he said before walking ahead.

"Yah!" she yelled before following him, grabbing his wrist to stop him from walking away further. "Why are you so Jelly?" she asked while furrowing her brows.

Taeyoung only rolled his eyes before taking off her grip which definitely left her confused.

"Yah! It's my birthday yet you're putting more of your attentions on them, I'm your boyfriend Chuyeon-ah" he hissed before shooking his head and started walking away.

Chuyeon only smirked at the sight before calling someone on her phone.

"it worked," she said with a sigh of satisfaction. "Get on your position he's heading home,"

"does he know anything?" Yujin asked from the other side, whispering.

"No," she stopped when she saw Taeyoung was finally on his way towards his apartment's building since they were already near when they started fighting over dumb things. "hold on he's coming,"

"Ok Ok! We're all ready here,"

"I'm hanging up,"