CHAPTER FIVE

––»✯«––

––»✯«––

CHAPTER FIVE
––»✯«––

Y/n was about to grab Jisung and leave the whole arcade so she could escape from total disaster when Jisung suddenly—

"YAH! SEONGMINIE!"

Y/n couldn't help but widened her eyes as she saw Seongmin turn his head to look at them and what caught her the most was when—

"Oh shit Taeyoung's looking this way, Hide me!" Y/n anxiously whines the last part before hiding behind her brother.

"Jisung Hyung?" Seongmin said, squinting his eyes to confirm if it was him,

"OH! JISUNG HYUNG!" after realising that it was him, Jisung. Seongmin enthusiastically waved his hands to the older and fanning it signing for them to come.

Taeyoung could only look at them in confused expressions, of course he doesn't know who they were.

"wait, isn't that Chuyeon?" Woobin asked, finally spotting a girl hiding behind Jisung and looks like they were arguing onto something,

Well, probably... They were since Chuyeon doesn't want to come out behind him and show herself to Taeyoung.

"Chuyeon?" the only thing was Taeyoung could ask while looking at his hyung.

"You don't know her?" Hyeongjun asked, tilting his head in disbelief.

Taeyoung shook his head in response.

"is she a queen bee inside your school or something?" he asked Seongmin as Seongmin's face turned (°~°) in response.

"queen bee? I thought she's gay?" Minhee suddenly blurted out only to get a smack from Seongmin,

Actually, not all of them went in the same school as Taeyoung. Serim, Minhee, Hyeongjun and Woobin is studying in EmHprep with Seongmin while Jungmo, Wonjin and Allen goes in the same as Taeyoung.

"Heck she's not!" Seongmin defended, "she's just—" he stopped for a while before remembering how Chuyeon acted inside the school, how he treated and stares at girls like they were her type or something. "well maybe" he shrugged in defeat.

"But she's still not gay!" he cutted his thoughts off, of course here's Hyeongjun, Chuyeon's look out and Seongmin's dead if she found out about him saying she's gay.

"yup! Of course she's not she has a crush on Tae—" he didn't even finish his words when Seongmin covered his mouth.

"Hyung shut up! You're gonna get us killed" he said, letting go of Hyeongjun as he raised his hands in response.