CHAPTER NINETEEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER NINETEEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER NINETEEN
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

"Let's play truth or dare," Jungmo hyung suddenly suggested as other started nodding their heads, we were outside of the cabin as the bone fire we made took light on our space, it also kept as warm.

Others were eating toasting marshmallows aswell, including Chuyeon- how can that brat be so cute while biting that white like softie pillow from a stick? Marshmallows.

But I still can't move-on on what Wonyoung told me a while ago...

*Flashback*
[1 hour and 30 minutes ago]

I was with Wonyoung a while ago, fixing some preparations for our bone fire as others were busy inside the house, preparing for what they want as Chuyeon and Minhee took some woods inside the forest.

Both of us were silent but I decided to break the ice, "Wonyoung?" she immediately hummed in response, facing me as I tucked my hands inside my jacket.

"When did you started to like Chuyeon?" I asked and she pursed her lips with a smile, probably reminiscing some scene on how they actually met.

"There was this one time I got scolded by a costumer for not getting back his money after not having a receipt," she started telling. "turns out that item wasn't from our store and Chuyeon was the one who said that, I was actually embarrassed that time but when Chuyeon came," she smiled. "she saved me and even fought the man back after telling the truth about his wrong doings..."

"she was so cool that time,"

"I didn't know girl like her could actually fight like that, after that the man says an apology for her and she accepted it and even helping him out after finding out that he was doing it for his son who was at the hospital" she added.

"I was so astonished by her after we got to know each others name,"

"She's so cute, I thought my feelings wouldn't last longer until she came to school"

"I actually saw her with Seongmin and I was jealous that time since I thought they had relationships only to find out that they were just friends and so I started approaching her when she walked inside the cafeteria..."

"after hanging out with her I realise she was such a great person, she even brought me groceries and stuffs since she said I can't eat ramen all the time, she hang out with me, even buy me a dress just to come on that business party,"

"It was my first time feeling something like that... I was happy and I think she was the reason with that"

"she's different from all those persons I met, she's so genuine and true... I like her" she ended with a smile on her face.