CHAPTER EIGHT

--»✯«--CHAPTER EIGHT--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER EIGHT
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

"Yeobeo? Do you want to go explore the horror house?" Yujin suddenly asked as we walk together at the hallway having drinks in our hands after finishing munching those corndogs.

"that's too random and boring" I shrugged, I'm not really into scary stuff but I'm not scared either.

"easy for you to say you're not scared of those stuffs" she sighed while sipping on her drink,

"Hmm, we could try" I smiled before lit up a huge smile creeping on her face she started dragging me with her.

We arrived infront of the horror house, it doesn't look scary either yet I can hear tons of terrifying screams inside the place, is it really that scary? Or they're just in a mood to scream?

"the Horror booth has two intrance and four exits," I heared someone said from behind, I turn around to face him and saw Heeseung, arts club President.

"so is that mean, this intrance is like the exit to the other intrance from the other side?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Yup, It'll be like a maze inside with horrifying things to be seen" he said, "you wanna try it out Chuyeon?" he finally asked, handing me two tickets for Yujin and me.

"is it really that scary?" Yujin asked, her face was cringing as she watches those who just got out from the horror booth while screaming their lungs out of fright.

"maybe," Heeseung just shrugged, "Good luck in there" he said, patting both of our shoulders before walking away to keep an eye out for his team.

"So, what do you say?" Yujin asked as both of us faced the intrance ready to walk inside.

"if someone tries to scare me in there I'm gonna kick their butts"

We both laugh at my word before approaching and gave our tickets on one of those students before finally entering the whole dark space.

Those students inside keeps in screaming, it's not good for my ear.

We continued to walk like we're not even bothered at the whole thing, Yujin isn't also the type to get scared easily.

"you were right sugar bun," she spoked. "this seems boring" she muttured as those fake ghosts tried to scare us.

"Didn't knew that art club could actually built a big horror booth like this" I said as we both stopped after seeing four crossed routes.

"yeah, I think this one is the biggest booth inside our school today" she shrugged before reading something from one of those intrance. "and I think this routes is more creepier than the one we take," she added.

Well, it doesn't have the same concept.

"what route should we take then?" I asked.

"let's take that one" she said pointing at the right side, the darkest one, you can't really see what's inside since there were black curtains hiding the said routes.