CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
--»✯«--

3 years later...

Yeonie💘
• 👤 | active now

[103 unread messages from Tyoungie...]

Tyoungie:
Yeonie-yah!!! 😭😭😭

Tyoungie:
WHERE ARE YOU?!

Tyoungie:
I MISS YOU SO MUCH YEONI-YAH! 😭

Tyoungie:
Is this your way of breaking up with me? 😟

Tyoungie:
I'll buy you every TBZ merch I saw online just don't break up with me 😭

Tyoungie:
YAH! you said you want us to watch MusicBank together becuz it's my bday 😭

Yeonie💘:
Kim Taeyoung! You freaking sulky noodles!!!

Yeonie💘:
Stop spamming me you pabo we just talk last night!

Tyoungie:
I'm sad ☹️

Tyoungie:
Today is my bday and you said you'd come BUT IT'S SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT TO STAY IN CANADA FOR GOOD IN NOT JUST FOR COLLEGE STUFFS 😭😭😭

Tyoungie:
Did you meet someone handsome in there? 😭

Yeonie💘:
The only handsome person I know who came from Vancouver, Canada is Kevin Moon and there's only one Kevin Moon so FREAKING SHUT UP!

Tyoungie:
Am I not handsome? 😟

Yeonie💘:
Yes you are! I would totally die for you Amen!🙏
[backspace]

Yeonie💘:
No you're not 😑

Tyoungie:
I hate you! 😭

Yeonie💘:
You've been spamming me messages since the last 9 hours for goodness sake! 🤦‍♀️

Tyoungie:
Cuz I'm worried about you and you said you'll fly back here for my birthday but you're still not here 😟

Tyoungie:
Don't you want to talk to me? 😞

Yeonie💘:
No, I hate talking to you 😒

Yeonie💘:
Now stop talking to me I'm out 😒

Tyoung:
YAH! 😭😭😭

Tyoung:
You're seriously not going back here?! 😭😭😭

"Tsk!" Taeyoung started mumbling as he waited for her response yet he didn't get any. "she's such a liar, I thought she said she wouldn't lie but she's here breaking her promise about us having a date on my birthday" again he hissed in anger before kicking the stone on his way.

He continues to murmur things along the way as he kept on walking, "So what if she stays there for good? Oh yeah I don't care anymore," he said sarcastically before shrugging and rolling his eyes.

But deep inside he seriously miss her, it has been years since they last saw each other since Chuyeon has to go back to continue her study there as now a college students.

"Aish! Han Chuyeon I hate you so m-"

His words were cut off when someone unknowingly jumped on his back, hoisting it's legs on his waist as her arms were now securely lock on his neck, "Did you miss me?" that voice, he was longing for that.

He turn his head around to meet the person only to find Chuyeon now cutely smiling at him from behind, it wasn't everyday that she tends to act like this; all cutie since Taeyoung was the literal baby in their relationship so Taeyoung treasured those memories a lot were Chuyeon started acting like a kid since he feel like a man.

He was ready to cry but that would be unnecessary, "Y-Yah! I thought you w-" his words were cut off by Chuyeon pecking on his lips as he started blushing madly. "I still hate you," he said while looking away.

"Awww but I love you~" she pouted before connecting her cheeks with Taeyoung while giving it a peck, now Taeyoung looks like a mad man who's blushing with just that.

"Stop that," he scolded but deep inside- he was already screaming.

"Happy Birthday," she smiled, he can't resist her as he immediately look at her again and started pouting.

"Yah! I thought you already found someone new!"

"Yah! I didn't had the time to open my phone since I was on my flight and I wanted to surprise you,"

He started pouting even more as he started whining, "Aish! You're such a baby, stop that!" she scolded before getting off his back.

"should we go to the music bank then?" he asked wiggling his brows as Chuyeon's lit up a smile and eventually nodded.