SPECIAL CHAPTER #02

--»✯«--SPECIAL CHAPTER #02--»✯«--

--»✯«--
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
--»✯«--

Chuyeon was feeling exhausted after she got home from work and also had a little hangout with Yujin at the playground with their 5 months adopted son.

She felt like dropping herself on the ned but she found herself now sitting down on the couch while slouching nicely over the soft thing.

"Are you okay?" Taeyoung asked as soon as he got out of the Kitchen, having a cup of coffee on his hands and also wearing his eyeglass with a white tee and a pair of sweat pants while now worriedly looking at his wife with eyes looking with concern.

"I'm tired," she shrugged before planning to close her eyes when she felt someone grabbing her shoulder and letting her lay on his chest from behind.

"You want to say something?" He suddenly asked, caressing her hair while embracing her.

"hmm?" Chuyeon could only hum in response while frowning at her husband.

"You've been acting weird lately," he started telling. "Also, you're oftenly moody and throw up most of the time" he sighed in worrisome. "you're also losing appetite, are you sure you're fine?" he asked.

"Taeyoung-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"What if I say I'm pregnant?"

"Then I'll be the most happiest dad in the world,"

That was her cue as a sighed left her lips before finally saying, "Well then- I'm pregnant"

Taeyoung's immediately enlightened with mix of confusion, disbelief, happiness and nervousness as he stared at his wife.

"You're not joking?" he asked, dazingly as Chuyeon shook her head.

"I'm two weeks pregnant Taeyoung,"

Taeyoung's eyes went even wider as his face turned '😳'.

"You're not angry?" she asked him, confused as he stared at her for a while.

"Angry!?" he yelled which made Chuyeon flinched, made her think he was truly angry on the way he talks. "I think I'm the most happiest person in the world!" he said and pulled her inside his embrace making her sat on his lap as he started caressing her hair.

Chuyeon could only smile as she hugged him back.

"You don't know how much you're making me happy," he said, breaking the hug and peck on her lips.

"I love you so much," he muttured under his breath before taking her lips inside the warmth of his mouth.

(A/N: actually- y'all are getting a Seongmin fanfiction after this, it'll be a split personality AU- if that's necessary to say ㅠㅠ)