CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
--»✯«--

"Yah," Yujin started as they stared at the couple, Taeyoung and Chuyeon while waiting for the call for her flight as they were now inside the airport. "what's with the face?" she asked, weirded since they were holding hands yet they were oddly both silent.

"You both don't look like your sad," Hyeongjun spoked as he pointed at the two. "Did something happened last night?" he asked as Chuyeon's eyes immediately went wide.

"Yah!" she yelled at the elder. "Don't think stupid" she added while Taeyoung- unknowingly smiling but not on the point where he makes everything obvious.

"I was just wondering!" Hyeongjun yelled back as other sneered laughter including Taeyoung.

Chuyeon could only sighed in frustration with the hint of embarrassment before she felt Taeyoung's arms now snaking on her waist, tightly.

She found it weird for a while but proceed of being comfortable when she saw his smile, those sad eyes were troubling her- she doesn't want to leave yet and spend more time with him.

"Stop looking at me like that," she frowned as Taeyoung pouted before hugging her, burying his face on the crock of her neck.

"I'm gonna miss you," he muttured.

"I'll miss you too," she smiled before caressing his back.

The other went, "awww".

"Calling all flight to Vancouver, Canada... Please proceed to your flight the plane will take off after 20 minutes"

"there's still more time," Taeyoung frowned as he held Chuyeon's hands, he doesn't want to let go yet.

"I have to go," she smiled weakly while cupping his cheeks.

"Aish! Kim Taeyoung just walk her in there," Wonyoung scolded while pushing the two and fanning them away. "Shoo!"

They could only laugh before Taeyoung look at Chuyeon and took her suitcase before both of them started walking ahead to the intrance.

"Yah! Don't you dare to lay your eyes on other guys," Taeyoung huffed while pouting and stopped their tracks when they reached the intrance.

"I should be the one telling you that," she retorted.

"We already did it last night why I would still look for other girls," he muttured but Chuyeon literally heard that as she smack his head.

"Aish! Kim Taeyoung we're in public" she scolded, he only pouted ib response.

"Yah," she cupped his cheeks. "I love you," there, Taeyoung's cheeks began to heat up. "I know I rarely say that but you now I love you so much" she smiled as Taeyoung started wrapping his arms around her waist.

"aish! This was sadder than I thought," Wonjin frowned at the emotional sight as he started looking gloomy like the others.

"Wow! I think I'm gonna be single forever I don't want that to happen to me," Hyeongjun said.

"Welp! Even if they were away their relationship stayed genuine and I like it somehow" Seongmin smiled.

"What about you?" Yujin started at Seongmin. "are you planning to be single forever too?" Seongmin immediately shoot a look on his sister.

"wait, I thought you were dating Ally?" Woobin said.

"Who's Ally?" Minhee asked as other turned to Seongmin.

"Jung Ally, the girl he met at Business Camp and then three days later they started dating," Woobin raised a brow at Seongmin and he can't deny those.

"Yah! You left me alone?" Hyeongjun fakely cried.

Seongmin only made a face of disgust at the older.

"Well Ally has a cousin named Cherry," Seongmin suddenly said.

"Give her to me!" Minhee said as Hyeongjun glared at him.

"Hey! He told me first!" Hyeongjun argued as Minhee look at him with disbelief but rolls his eyes after that.

"Where is she from? How old is she?" Hyeongjun started asking.

"She's from the states and she's a minor"

"I'm out," Minhee said while raising both of his hands in defeat.

"Okay, give me her number," Hyeongjun said while taking out his phone. "I'm ready to go to jail" he added.

As for the others, their faces immediately went '👀'.

"SHE'S JUST 15!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Calling all passengers for flight to Vancouver, Canada... Please proceed to your flight the plane will take off in 5 minutes"

He was left no choice as a sighed of sadness left his lips before breaking the hug he had with Chuyeon for the past 10 minutes.

"you should go now," Taeyoung smiled weakly as Chuyeon nodded her head.

"I'll call you when I get there," she pursed a smile before pecking on Taeyoung's lips, but that didn't became just a peck when Taeyoung grabbed her and deepened the kiss for a while not caring of there were few people around before parting it.

"I love you," he said while looking at her eyes.

She just smiled and instead of saying 'I love you too' she kissed him once again, wrapping her arms on his neck for like few seconds before parting away.

"I'll see you soon," she smiled as Taeyoung hugged her for the last time before finally letting her go inside the intrance while looking back Taeyoung and shortly waved her hands, he waved back aswell before she finally disappeared on his sight.

Soon enough Taeyoung walk back to their friends only to see Hyeongjun now arguing with Seongmin for someone's number.

"Yah! I swear I won't do stupid things with her~" Hyeongjun whined while trying to reach for Seongmin's phone.

"who said I would let you do that?" Seongmin retorted while taking his phone away from Hyeongjun.

"pwease~"

"No!"

"uh what's happening?" Taeyoung started asking as he started laughing.

"welp! Looks like this poodle here is literally craving for a girlfriend," Allen said while emphasising 'G I R L F R I E N D' before crossing his arms and started laughing.

"Yah! Ahn Seongmin!"

"I said no!"