CHAPTER THIRTEEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER THIRTEEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

The walk was silent, we can even hear our footsteps.

Until we finally reach Wonyoung's house, "Just wait here" she said before approaching the front door and started knocking. "Yoorim-ah, it's noona you can open the door now" she said, as the door immediately swang open revealing a little boy, engulfing Wonyoung with a tight hug.

I can't help but to smile, I don't know why but my eyes immediately turn to Chuyeon, she's making me curious and I want to see what she looks like while seeing that kind of scene.

And there she was, smiling realistically at both of them, I can even see how her eyes sparkled at the sweet sight.

It was like I'm not seeing Chuyeon, I feel like I'm seeing and standing beside a different person.

"Go inside," Wonyoung smiled at Yoorim. "I'll just say goodbye to my friends okay?" she said before messing the little boy's hair.

"okay" Yoorim said before kissing his noona's cheeks and started ranning inside their house.

Wonyoung turn to see us before saying, "Thank you" as she bowed her head.

"It's okay," Chuyeon smiled. Is this really Chuyeon or some spirit just got into her? "he's lucky to have a sister like you" she added and Wonyoung smiled.

"guess we'll get going now" I said, awkwardly scratching my nape before seeing Wonyoung nodded her head.

"see yah" Chuyeon said and Wonyoung waved at us before finally entering her house.

"she's cute" I heared Chuyeon said while a smile was crept on her face.

"Yah!" I shouted as both of us started to walk.

She just chuckled, Han Chuyeon what's gotten into you? I hate seeing you like that!

"are you gay?" I asked and she immediately stopped and look at me, and here she goes again, staring at me like she's sending thousands of daggers onto my soul. "d-do you like girls?" I manage to say yet stuttered as I can feel her stares just got deeper until she was finally stepping towards me.

Eyes widened at her sudden actions, I started to step backwards but she held my wrist.

I think the world just turned upside down- as far as I know, in kdramas guys are supposed to be making this kind of move.