CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER EIGHTEEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

"welp, there's Allen" Jisung said as he stopped the car towards the direction where Allen was, he was the only one who picked me up on the road maybe the rest of them are already in the cabin since Allen said it would also took us few more minutes if we walk but looks he brought his car so it'll be easy.

"I gotta go," I said, swinging my back pack on my back before pecking on Jisung's cheeks, "be careful on your way home" I reminded before finally getting out of the car.

"I well sis," he said and started off jis engine once again, waving me goodbye as I waved back. "Hey Allen! Take care of my child," he shouted towards Allen which caused us three to laugh before finally droving off away from us.

"are they already there?" I asked, looking at him as he took my bag.

"Yup, they're all probably sleeping right now" he said before both of us got inside his car as he drove off the street and started drifting across the road leading inside the forest.

"It'll be totally cold at night," Allen spoked. "and also it often rains here, did you bring yourself some jacket?" he asked.

"Yeah, I got lots of them" we both laughed.

After some few more minutes we finally arrived at the cabin, it wasn't just a cabin after all, it was bigger than those cabins I saw in movies, four more car's was parked infront as the place was silent.

There was this flower called 'white magnolia' all over the place and it looks like it just rained since those small rocks and peebles were still kinda wet on the ground.

Both Allen and I got out as he took my bag from his trunk before giving it to me, "I almost thought your cabin would be more creepy" I spoked, still amused by the place.

"this is not a horror movie you idiot," he scolded while smacking my head before chuckling.

We started walking towards the front door, the walls were made of glass yet you literally can't saw what's inside if it isn't dark outside since it was black tinted, but the guess the half of it were literally made out of thing round wood, the door was also white with many features and design.

Allen opened the door as both of us got in only to greeted by a choas Seongmin and Hyeongjun fighting over Serim's pig stuff toy.

"THAT'S MINE YOU IDIOT!"

"HEY! I'M THE TOP OF MY CLASS!" Seongmin retorted before again, chasing Hyeongjun all over the house.

"YAH! GET ME BACK MY PLUSHIE!" Serim yelled at them as they both ran.

"where are the others?" I asked,

"They're upstairs," Minhee answered as he got up from the coah, probably got woken up because of Hyeongjun, Seongmin and Serim noises while still chasing each other.