CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
--»✯«--

Author's pov

"Yujin-ah," she called as she saw Yujin inside the court, sitting down on one of those benches. "Yeobeo," she called again yet she didn't get any response from her, Yujin knew she was hurt but still- that wouldn't change the fact that she would never turn her friendship with Chuyeon, she just want to know the truth.

And that is; if Chuyeon actually like Wonyoung back since Chuyeon and Wonyoung haven't got the chance to talk to each other after she was taken home.

The semestral break finally end as all of them started getting busy to school once again.

"Yah," she called again, whiningly. A deep sighed left Yujin's lips before turning around to see her, her long time bestfriend and one of the person sbe cherished the most.

"Mwo?" she coldly answered.

She know how cold Chuyeon could be sometimes, but when she did something bad- she'll literally turn softie until that person forgive her.

"Are we seriously just gonna act like this?" she asked, sighing down as Yujin rolled her eyes to the side.

"Do you like her?" Yujin suddenly asked as it now Chuyeon's turn to look at her, confused. "Wonyoung?" she addledly asked.

"I like Taeyoung," the only thing that left Chuyeon's lips before Yujin look up to her.

"I like Wonyoung," Yujin responded.

The moment of silence between the two was immediately change with snickered as both girls started laughing.

"I'm sorry," Chuyeon pouted as Yujin quickly run towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"I'm sorry too," Yujin smiled.

"You two should seriously stop flirting infront of my single ass," they both broke they hug and turn their heads to the side only to see five person having their hands on their hips while looking at them.

"Hyeongjun you flirt with Minhee if you want," Chuyeon said.

"Oh hell no," he answered.

"as if I'll flirt with you," Minhee retorted.

"then why do you have your arms around me," Hyeongjun shouted before taking off Minhee's arms that was around his shoulder.