CHAPTER THIRTY

--»✯«--CHAPTER THIRTY--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER THIRTY
--»✯«--

Bold Italics - [english]

Of course there were many annoying things that tends to break what they had they stay perspective on what they have.

"hey Karen?" a frustrating sighed just left Chuyeon's lips before diverting her eyes from her laptop towards the guy who just called her name.

"What?" she shrugged in annoyance as she rolled her eyes.

"Seems like you've never dated someone since I never saw you going out with someone else except for Chass," he chuckled out, Chuyeon could only massaged her temples before looking up to him with lazy eyes.

"what are you trying to say then?" she asked.

"I was just thinking," he started while clasping his hands on top of the table while looking directly at her with a sly grin on his lips. "maybe we could go out sometimes," he finally said as Chuyeon face palmed.

"Jay," she called as the guy, Jay furrowed his brows. "I'm getting married," she sighed.

"You're kidding," he chuckled in disbelief.

"I'm engaged," she said before showing him the ring as his eyes went wide.

"For real?"

"Yes for real, Now get out of my face" she said before picking up her laptop and went towards the table where her friend, Chass was.

Actually, she tends to be alone since she was busy and she was aiming for a highed score on the upcoming examination.

But now, looks like she has no choice but to sit with the loudest person she knew, Chass Parker.

"Wow! Great acting," Chass chuckled before averting her eyes from her book to Chuyeon. "so, where did you get that ring?" she asked, the ring had been in Chuyeon's fingers for about a year now yet she still doesn't have any idea where it came from, but of course she heared what she said back there.

"From my fiancé,"

"Holy shit!!!" Chass immediately went speechless and unknowingly cursed after hearing her words. "You're sane, You mean you weren't joking when you said you're already engaged? Why did I know about this?" she started asking, teasingly angry.

"You didn't even told me you have a boyfriend and your freaking engage?!" she shoock in disbelief.

' I don't need to tell you everything, fool '

"What?" Chass asked, she didn't understand what she said.

"Nothing," she pursed.