CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
--»✯«--

"Chuyeon?"

As her name left words Taeyoung's mouth silence between them came as Chuyeon could only pursed a smile on her lips before walking towards him.

He stood up like a meter away from him before looking up and started meeting his eyes.

"Why didn't you come?" She asked about him not having fun time with them inside the arcade when he was actually there, she was the only one who saw him and started excusing herself just to follow him.

"Uh-I-" he stammered once again, couldn't find the right words to say before looking down.

"Can we continue the game here?" she suddenly asked while taking out a piece of paper from her pocket, it was they paper they had the names of their pick back at the Cabin.

Taeyoung could only look up to her as both of them started staring at each others eyes,"I picked your name" she pursed her lips before showing him the what's inside the paper.

'김태영'

Taeyoung's heart beat increases it's speed as he felt like already ranning towards him and gave her a hug- yet he stayed there, having a great veiw of Chuyeon.

"Truth or dare?" she started asking.

"Truth,"

If Taeyoung can't say what he feels then maybe Chuyeon can find the truth by herself, after all Taeyoung also felt like Chuyeon was the only one who can clear things up.

She's the key.

"Tell me a lie," she said.

Taeyoung felt his heart beat stopped as things started slowing down, even those white snow seems to be pausing off the air as all he could see was her.

All memories started rushing through his head as it hardly hit his heart, those times he spend with her, the way she smiled, the way she treated him and they way she cried for the first time in front of her.

It seems so unreal but here he was, falling much deeper then before and most probably wilk drown if he can't tell her what he truly felt.

Chuyeon was still craving for answers but Taeyoung was seeming so stunned that he choose to be quite while looking at her, lost in her eyes.

Sighing down, Chuyeon nodded her head and turn around, she was about to walk away and would probably just forget about everything when...

"I don't like you,"

'I like you'

She stopped and frozed on her feet.

"I don't want to see you,"

'I miss you so bad'

"I want you out of my life,"

'I want to spend the rest of my life with you'

"I hate you so much Han Chuyeon,"

'I love you so much'

With that, a tear escaped Taeyoung's eyes, finally- he confessed, he was right.

Chuyeon was the only one who can clear up things.

Now, she felt like freezing on her spot after hearing all those words, that just mean all he tell was a lie and he actually likes her back.

"Truth or dare?" now it was Taeyoung's turn, Chuyeon immediately turn around to face him, Taeyoung's was now already 15 inches away from her.

"Dare," she answered, looking down on her shoes while keeping back her tears.

"kiss me"

She didn't respond and just stared down, not even having words to fill up for what he want.

He was about to give up and just forget about it while nodding his head in defeat when-

Taeyoung froze upon the feeling of having a soft pair of lips now gently pressing against his as an arm was now snaked against his neck while Chuyeon tried to keep the kiss still while tiptoeing.

His eyes widened at the sudden contact but it didn't make him uncomfortable at all- infact this is what he wanted, having Chuyeon's lips secured against him.

Taeyoung melted right through the kiss before enwinding his arms around her waist and bent down so she can place her feet comfortably on the ground as he didn't break the kiss.

The kiss was still and innocent until they parted off, Taeyoung resting his forehead against Chuyeon as they both breathed.

Honestly, Taeyoung still had this feeling on taking her lips, it's seriously making crazy by just staring at it.

And so, without any further talks he began taking her lips again which made Chuyeon immediately lean back upon him attacking her lips and started a rough kiss.

Taeyoung tried to move the kiss making Chuyeon automatically clenched on his coat until-

"Yah! You two do that when you're already at the right age,"

Both of them immediately turn their heads to see 10 people staring at them with creepy faces with smirks and letting out short squeals which eventually made them flushed red upon realising what they just did.

Seeing her arms was still wrapped around his neck and him around her waist, both of them immediately let go and began getting flustered at the sudden happenings.

"Aisht! Why are you even here?!" Chuyeon shouted at them, as for Taeyoung? Oh he seriously want to burst he was getting so much red just by remembering what he did it's kinda embarrassing doing it infront of them but he actually likes it.

"Aish! You obviously enjoyed it" Seongmin retorted while ending his words with an "AYEIIIIII~"

Chuyeon ran her fingers through hair in frustration, "since when did you even get here?!" she yellingly asked while pointing at them.

"Since you two kissed," Hyeongjun said while pointing at the both of them while having a weird grin on his face.

"Yah! Kim Taeyoung!" Taeyoung immediately got back on his sense after hearing Serim call.

"H-huh?"

"Oh! He's stammering alright ," Wonjin teased. "Bru- you gay?"

They started laughing.

"Aren't you supposed to be asking Chuyeon to be you Girlfriend?" Woobin asked as Taeyoung immediately flushed red.

"S-she's already mine," he suddenly said which automatically made Chuyeon shoot a look on him.

She raised her brows.

"Aish," he started trembling as nervousness was sounding through his voice. "what happened already explained everything!" he complained as they all started laughing, Taeyoung only pouted in response.

As the other continues to laugh, Taeyoung took his chance to tug on Chuyeon's sleeves making her stop from laughing and look at him with a raised brows.

"Will you be my Girlfriend?" he asked quitely and immediately shoot his smiles out after seeing her nod.

Taeyoung felt like crying again but that would made him totally gay so he just pulled her into a tight hug.

The other saw them as all of them started staring at them with 'awwww'.

'if you feel like being with him through thick and thin and even if the world ends, he's the one'

She finally found hers, and surprisingly it's Taeyoung.