CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
--»✯«--

Three days later...

As expectedly, the couple will have to see each other again for a long time, Taeyoung also had his studies here in Korea as future Teacher while Chuyeon was studying in business back at Canada since she has to inherit his Mom's company.

And as for Jisung, he's currently studying medicine and doesn't have the plan to take on business like his parents that's why the Company was given to Chuyeon.

Chuyeon would sadly leave tomorrow and even if Taeyoung would act sulky for days because he wants her to stay it still won't work- Chuyeon swore she's also doing this for their future.

The couple was just walking on the park, the weather was great and it just made the mood uplift as both of them took as stroll while holding each others hand.

But also, Taeyoung had something in mind that Chuyeon doesn't know yet, of course he can't let this day past without doing anything since he already had something on his pocket and he's been keeping it for a long time now.

"Chuyeon-ah," as they both walk, Taeyoung startes to ask. Chuyeon hummed in response as she turn on Taeyoung.

"Do you remember what we talked about 3 days ago?" he asked, Chuyeon raises her brow, well they actually talked about many things and now it scrambled on her mind.

"which one?" she asked as both of them stopped on walking while facing each other.

"The one we talked after my birthday," he said. "at the rooftop?"finally Chuyeon get it and started looking confusedly at him.

"what about it?" she asked.

"I was thinking," Chuyeon started getting more and more confused after Taeyoung took something on his coat's pocket, "You're already leaving tomorrow and..." he paused a bit while looking up to her.

"I want to do this today,"

"Do what?"

Chuyeon's confusion turns to anxiousness when she saw Taeyoung started kneeling down while having a silver small box on his hands.

"Y-Yah," she started stuttering and for some unknown reasons- she just want to burst out crying.

"Han Chuyeon," he started speaking while looking at her with hopes on his eyes. "Will you marry me after two years?" and there it goes, Chuyeon also kneeling down Taeyoung's level before wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as she cried on the crock of his neck.

"You're seriously are full of surprises," she cryingly chuckled.

"Yah, tell me your marrying me first" he pouted.

"I already told you I will," she whined as Taeyoung chuckled in response before standing up with Chuyeon still hugging him as if she never wants to let go anymore.