CHAPTER THREE

--»✯«--CHAPTER THREE--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER THREE
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

Jisung and I were just busy playing chess to forget about boring situations like being scolded by Nanny Kim.

"Mom!" we both stopped when Jisung suddenly shouted while looking at the intrance of the house, then I saw her, looked like she was beaten up because of her hair being all over her face, what happened?

Some maids inside the house immediately made it's way towards her as she inhaled out of frustration,

"I'm okay," she said, gently shooing those maids away to let them concentrate on their own works.

Being worried and confused at the same time, Jisung and I got up from our seat almost immediately before ranning towards her, helping her to seat at the nearest couch where we were at minutes ago so she could rest.

"What happened to you?" I asked, frowning at her. "aish! Told you should've gone home early" I added.

"stop cursing" she hissed while pointing at me. She took out something from her purse and gave it to me. "here" it was my ID, I forgot I accidentally left it inside her office when last time I visited her. "stop leaving your stuffs anywhere! What if that was something more important? Aisht!" she ended up with a curse before fixing her hair with her fingers.

Slouching on my seat, I took the ID before putting inside the pocket of my pants.

"what happened anyway?" Jisung asked.

"well, I almost got robbed-"

"WHO'S THAT I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!" she didn't even finish her words when I yelled out in anger.

Who's that dumb mader fucker? I'll bury him alive!

"Han Chuyeon stop cursing!" mom sternly spoke as Jisung stick his tounge out.

This bitch!

"so how did you manage to get away?" Jisung asked.

"well, there was this young lad who helped, thanks to him or else you'll see my body floating in Han river"

"Stop saying that" I hissed,

She raised her hands up in defeat.

"who's the guy?" Jisung asked.

"dude, are you a detective or what?" I asked,

"shut up!" he scolded.