CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

--»✯«--CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

After we took Chuyeon and Wonyoung towards the nearest Hospital, Jisung Hyung finally came, panicked as he ran to us.

"Where is she?" he immediately asked as Allen Hyung pointed at the door of the emergency room.

"Hyung," I called, tears striped down my cheeks, I thought he would ended up scolding me yet he just gave me a warm smile. "I'm sorry," I sobbed.

"Taeyoung it wasn't your fault," Jisung Hyung said. "if I was on Chuyeon's shoes I would totally do the same" he said, patting my shoulder as I nodded my head.

"Where's Wonyoung?" he also asked.

"She's also inside," Serim hyung responded with a sighed.

Finally the doctor came out.

"how are they?" Jisung Hyung immediately asked as the doctor took off his glasses.

"The other one, Jang Wonyoung had her injury already treated but she can't walk normally for now," he said. "as for Han Chuyeon, she's still unconscious... Her breathings got locked after sweating too much and also getting soaked by the rain, it triggered her asthma yet she's fine now" he said as all of us sighed in relief.

"Chuyeon was taken on a separate room," he added. "you can asked the front desk for their room numbers they're not too far away from each other" he ended before smiling at us as we bowed back.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

I tried talking to Wonyoung since the other said they'll be staying at the cabin for tonight and visit tomorrow morning.

Yujin was left to look after Wonyoung as Jisung check on his little sister for a while before leaving because of business.

Seongmin was also looking after Chuyeon for the night but I decided to stay, I feel guilty.

I was currently inside Wonyoung's room, Yujin was out to buy drinks and snack since she said she can't leave without them. This girl really!