The Light Pink Haired Girl

[3rd Person POV]

A young teen named (Y/N) Shoyo just woke up from his bed. A third-year middle school student. The 5'0 boy ate his breakfast made by his father. Take a shower and wears his school uniform.

(Y/N) is now on his way to school.

While he is walking towards his school,(Y/N) wears his earphones to listen to some music until something caught to his attention.

He saw a girl with very short hair that has a single long strand on the right side. She has light pink hair color. He notices that she is taller than him, he thinks she is taller by 3 inches. She also wears a school uniform.

Two guys were talking to the girl, it appears they were hitting on her. The girl looks very uncomfortable.

"Hey babe, wanna come with us?" A guy said it while his eyes looking up and down at her.

"I'll pass." The short hair girl answered it with a fake smile. She looks very uncomfortable.

"Come on now, it'll be fun!" The other guy isn't gonna take no as an answer.

[(Y/N) POV]

That girl looks so unease with those two..., should I help her? She'll probably think I'm a creep if I tried to help her.

As I was seeing those two tried hitting on her, I got angry, she already said no but they still keep on insisting....

Oh well, I have no regrets.

I remove my earphones and put them in my bag. I might as well put on an act as I approach the three.

[3rd Person POV]

"Big Sis!!!" The three were confused as they look around and saw (Y/N) going to them.

"Onee-san!! Hurry up!! We are getting late for school!" (Y/N) said it with a cute voice while making an adorable face. (Y/N) was slowly tugging the short hair girl's arm.

It appears (Y/N) can act like an innocent little brother thanks to his looks and height. My gosh, he looks adorable.

The girl knew what he was doing, she smiled and was patting (Y/N)'s head.

"I'm so sorry... I hope you'll forgive Nee-san." The girl winked and later was chuckling while (Y/N) was surprised because a girl was patting his head.

The girl turns her attention to the two guys and bows slightly.

"I'm so sorry, I'm afraid my little brother and I must attend school now." After she said that, she hold hands with (Y/N).

"H-Heh?" (Y/N) was blushing as he couldn't believe if he is dreaming or not.

Both of them walk away, while they are walking away, (Y/N) was staring at his hand holding her's. (Y/N) sneaks glances at the girl, he notices she is very beautiful. He was showing a tint of redness on his face.

Later they arrived at (Y/N)'s middle school. (Y/N) thinks she is also a student here.

Both of them are no longer holding hands, as (Y/N) frown as he wanted it to last more.

"Thank you, you saved me there!"

"Y-You're Welcome.." (Y/N) was avoiding eye contact as he scratches his head.

"Would you be so kind to tell me your name?" The girl said it with a sincere smile.

"Oh, it's-

The school's bell rings

"Oh no! I'm late, I'll see you later!" (Y/N) bows and sprints inside the school.

[The Girl POV]

I pouted.

"Mouuu, I wanted to know his name..oh well, I should hurry up with my sisters or they'll get mad at me." I chuckled.

But....I need to know that cute boy's name...

Later in (Y/N)'s classroom

[(Y/N) POV]

I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful girl, I am so rude about suddenly leaving her. Damn.

The class is noisy as always, as I was sitting at my desk looking at my notes. It's math class, I don't know why but I am the strongest in Math while I barely pass the other subjects.

My teacher entered the classroom with a lifeless face as always.

"Quiet down class, we have a new transfer student joining us today."

After my teacher said that, it caught me off guard. But I wonder who is this new classmate of mine.

"You can come in and introduce yourself." The teacher said it with no emotion. He's been my teacher since I've first started to become a middle school student. He doesn't really show any emotion, I won't be surprised if he is a robot.

The door opened and the new classmate of mine entered.

She has....Light Pink Hair?!

"Hello, my name is Ichika Nakano. Nice to meet you!"

____________________________________________

Hi guys! It's Author-kun! I just wanted to apologize if this is a bad start to the story. Just tell me the mistakes, I'll fix them.

Also, I gave the protagonist a surname. Because......why not? It's my story. But you readers can still name him whatever you want.

Feel free to criticize, so I can improve doing these stories.

Thank you so much for reading this!

I love you!