Tell The Truth

[3rd Person POV]

A Year Later

All of them are now in their third year of High School.

It's been a year since (Y/N) and Ichika became a couple.

Because of a certain event during that time period, it led to their relationship...deteriorating.

Well...

Just kidding, their love grew over time.

Over a year, Ichika is a rising star in the film industry. She is getting famous, or rather she is already famous. She is so famous, she is forced to wear glasses so her fans won't bother her in public when they couldn't recognize her.

Enough of the recaps, let us return to our beloved characters.

Class 3-1, (Y/N), Fuutarou, and the Nakano Quintuplets' class.

They are all third-year high school students, they are also in the same class because of the quintuplets' father.

All of the students in the classroom are paying attention to the teacher except one.

And that student's name is (Y/N) Shoyo.

The real question is, why does he look unfocused? Like something is bothering him?

(Y/N) looks beside him, he saw his girlfriend, Ichika Nakano.

She noticed her boyfriend is looking at her, she then smiles at (Y/N),

(Y/N) smiled back at her as he then looked away as his smile disappeared in an instant.

Why is he like this? Well, there's an answer for that. He is still thinking about the words that Ichika said to him back in their school trip in Kyoto.

A few days earlier

"Do you think red is too flashy, (Y/N)-kun?" Ichika asks her boyfriend.

"What do you mean?"

The two protagonists are seen walking up to the stone stairs.

"Check your phone." Ichika tells (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked confused, he took his phone out as he checked it. It appears his phone received a text message from Ichika. When he opened the app, it was a picture sent by his girlfriend.

He widens his eyes as he realized Ichika took a sexy selfie, it reveals that she is half-naked. She doesn't wear a shirt or anything so it reveals her bare skin except that she is wearing her red bra.

Does this count as "sending nudes"?

"What the hell, Ichika-tan?!" A flustered (Y/N) looked at her with disbelief as he can't believe his girlfriend send him this.

"Ara ara~ Your reaction is so cute!" Ichika giggles.

"Ichika-tan..."

"What? Isn't it normal for girlfriends to show their boyfriends' her lingerie?" Hm, maybe Ichika has a point?

(Y/N) closed his phone as he put it in his pocket.

He is still blushing because of the picture that is sent by his girlfriend.

Later, something is off between the two protagonists. (Y/N) looked at his girlfriend, he noticed Ichika took a glance at him. (Y/N) appears to be curious, is there is something that Ichika needs to tell her boyfriend that is very important?

"Is there something bothering you?"

Ichika stops her track as she looks down, (Y/N) took notice, he also stopped walking, he looked genuinely concerned for his girlfriend.