The Star-Shaped Hairpins Girl

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/N) is seen at the school's library with a book in his hand, he is talking to the school's librarian at the counter. School is over, Ichika went home already to "practice", even though (Y/N) doesn't know what she is practicing at, but (Y/N) respects it.

"I would like to borrow this book."

"Do you have a library card?"

"Yes, I do."

(Y/N) gives the book and his library card to the librarian, (Y/N) later retrieves it.

"Thank you."

"Please return the book safely."

(Y/N) nods and heads to the exit until something caught his attention. He saw.......Ichika? She is sitting at the table with books and notebooks, she appears to be studying. (Y/N) later realizes it isn't Ichika. She has reddish-orange hair color, she also has a pair of star-shaped hairpins near both of her eyes. (Y/N) stared at her intently, he sees she has the same face as Ichika and Yotsuba, he also sees she has the same body figure as the two. Wait, how the hell (Y/N) knows their body figure, is (Y/N) a pervert?

The star-shaped hairpins girl notices (Y/N) staring at him. She glares at him.

"Who are you? Are you a stalker?"

"N-No! It's just you look so familiar!" (Y/N) cried, flailing his arms in desperation.

"SHHH." The librarian shushes him to be quiet.

"Sorry." (Y/N) bows his head. Itsuki sighs.

"Do you know someone who has "Nakano" as their surname?" Asked Itsuki.

"Yes." (Y/N) raises his head from bowing.

"Which one?" Asked Itsuki

"Ichika and Yotsuba." 

"I'm their sister." Itsuki with a serious face.

"O-Oh, my name is (Y/N) Shoyo." (Y/N) getting nervous by Itsuki's seriousness.

Itsuki's seriousness was already gone when he told her his name. Itsuki just remembered who he was. Ichika and Yotsuba talked about (Y/N) at dinner last night. Nino, Miku, and Itsuki were interested when they keep talking about him. Miku was interested but later doesn't care about him, because she thought she wouldn't meet him anyway. Nino was interested too but later trying to create a plot to make (Y/N) stay away from her family because she thought he was just some creep. 

"Wait, your Shoyo-kun?! Please take a seat!" Itsuki with a smile. (Y/N) was confused as she thought she would be angry at him for just being in her presence. (Y/N) nods and takes his seat. They are at the same table, seated opposite to each other.

"I'm so sorry for accusing you earlier, I apologize!" Itsuki bows.

"I-It's okay, you don't need to go that far." (Y/N) sweat-drops.

"I'm Itsuki, Itsuki Nakano. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, are you studying?"

"Yes, I need to study so I can improve my grades."

"That's nice, can I stay here for a while?"

"Oh, sure!" Itsuki sending him a smile.

"T-Thanks." (Y/N) showing a tint of redness as he stutters as he noticed her smile is similar to Ichika and Yotsuba's. All of them have the same cute smile. 

"Ichika is right....He does look cute.." Itsuki in her thoughts as she returns to her studies, with a little redness on her face as she returns to study.

It's been about 15 minutes. Itsuki noticed (Y/N)'s book, it's cover is a bald man with some sort of fighting gloves in a fighting pose.

"Shoyo-kun, do you like combat sports?" A curious Itsuki.

(Y/N) puts down his book on the table and stares at Itsuki. Itsuki is getting nervous because she isn't used to this. (Y/N) smiles slowly grew bigger and bigger. Itsuki can see stars on (Y/N)'s eyes. 

"Yes! Because I am a human that appreciates and enjoys consensual violence in combat sports for the brutal athleticism and excitement displayed whilst at the same time abhorring and decrying violence inflicted upon the unsuspecting or undeserving!" (Y/N) looks like a child that explaining why his favorite superhero is cool.

"O-Oh, I get it..." Showing a tint of redness on her face. "He is so cute!" Itsuki in her thoughts. She returns to her studies.

GRUMBLING

(Y/N) looked everywhere to see the source of the sound. "Hey Itsuki, do you kn-" (Y/N) stops as he realized something.

Itsuki face became red as a tomato, she looks embarrassed. "Itsuki, are you hungry?" (Y/N) with a curious face.

"E-Excuse me..." Itsuki looks down out of embarrassment. 

(Y/N) has come up with an idea, but to him, it's embarrassing to ask her. (Y/N) takes a deep breath before he says anything.

"Itsuki."

"?" Itsuki looks at him but still feeling embarrassed.

"Would you like to eat with me?" (Y/N) with redness on his face. 

It sounded like (Y/N) asked her on a date.

___________________________________________

I would like to apologize if I made this chapter bland. I will make the next chapters spicy as much as possible.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thank you for reading!