I'm Sorry!

[3rd Person POV]

After what the hell happened in that gym, everything seems back to normal.

Junichi didn't go beat his son or anything, but Yotsuba had a traumatic experience in there.

The Nakano Household

"I'm back..." Yotsuba entered her house, it appears something took a toll on her.

Miku was about to greet Yotsuba until she noticed something is wrong.

Yotsuba the always cheerful girl went home being exhausted? Something definitely has happened between (Y/N) and Yotsuba in that gym.

"Yotsuba, are you okay?" Miku is seen with a concerned look.

"Ah!" Yotsuba suddenly returned to her usual self. "Of course I'm okay! I had fun earlier.

"Yotsuba." Miku said with a serious tone. "I'm your sister, you can tell me what happened.

"I..." Yotsuba is at lost for words. "Can you get closer, I don't want anyone else to hear this..."

Miku quickly complied as she got closer.

Yotsuba then whispered something in Miku's ear.

"I saw...everything....I saw Shoyo-san's naked body..." Yotsuba said it with a soft tone so no one else can hear what she said than Miku.

After that, Miku's face exploded with redness as she heard what Yotsuba just said to her ear.

"W-W-What do you mean everything?!" Miku stuttered.

"I saw everything!"

Okay, Yotsuba, now you're exaggerating. 

"I see...no wonder those two are meant for each other...because both of them are so lewd!" Miku thought to herself. She thinks about the time where Ichika herself is the present while (Y/N) exposed his manhood to Yotsuba.

Okay, the exposing his manhood part obviously didn't happen. It's just that  Yotsuba went exaggerating and now Miku thinks that really happened.

We must protect any Nakano sisters from the lewdness of this world!

Well...except for Ichika because of what happened 2 chapters ago...

"It was my fault! I shoudn-

Miku suddenly puts her hand to her mouth to stop talking.

"Be quiet, we can't let Ichika know this." Miku said it with a quiet tone, Yotsuba nods to that order.

"What I must not know about...?"

Both Miku and Yotsuba yelped when they saw Ichika approaching them...menacingly...

"Why would you keep a secret from your Onee-san...? I'm sure I will understand what happened." Ichika said it with some sort of a scary tone.

Miku and Yotsuba began to fear for their lives when they see Ichika surrounded by a dark aura with scary eyes.

"Now, Yotsuba, speak." Ichika didn't make a request, it was an order.

The Shoyo Household

"I see, so that's what happened."

The two Shoyos sitting on the couch together.

"Otherwise, I would have forced myself to do a punishment on you like hitting you with a belt like my mom used to do it to me."

"It's not even my fault anyway..."