First Night Together

Just a quick warning from Author-kun! As you can see the clue from the cover photo, There will be lime scenes in this chapter.

If you don't know lime, it's basically a toned-down version of lemon.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

____________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"Where should I sleep...the bed or the couch...?" (Y/N) thought to himself.

(Y/N) and Ichika are seen both sitting on the couch.

Ichika just asked her boyfriend if she can stay at his home for a few days or at least until the fight between Nino and Itsuki is resolved.

From what (Y/N) heard from both Ichika and Fuutarou is that Nino left because she believed her sisters has chosen Fuutarou over her. Itsuki also left probably because Nino called her a domestic violence meatbun monster.

(Y/N) looked troubled, mostly because he don't know whether to sleep on the couch or sleep beside Ichika.

I think we all can figure out why he is hesitating to sleep beside Ichika.

He believes something will happen if he is with her on the bed.

If that truly happened, he might force himself to use the gift from his father earlier.

But right now, Junichi hasn't come home yet, making (Y/N) and Ichika the only ones in the Shoyo residence.

Ichika then noticed her boyfriend looked troubled. "Is there something you want to tell me, (Y/N)-kun?" Ichika with a concerning tone.

"A-Ah, it's nothing." (Y/N) then fakes a cough. "I'll go get us some Popsicles from the fridge." (Y/N) stands up from his seat.

"Oh, okay..."

(Y/N) then left the living room, making Ichika alone in the living room.

"Now that I think about it...this is the first time I'm sleeping at (Y/N)-kun's house." Ichika thought to herself.

While Ichika waits for (Y/N), she has something on her mind. Something that makes her nervous.

"If I remember correctly...when a girlfriend sleeps at her boyfriend's house. It is very likely that they'll have s-sex..." Ichika blushed at her thoughts.

Oh no, the prophecy could happen later.

"I don't mind...losing my virginity to (Y/N)-kun..." Oh my. "I wonder who will take the initiative..."

Ichika then thinks of a plan.

"Since I'm like his onee-san.." Ichika then pumps her fist in the air. "Then I must take the initiative!"

"Ichika-tan?" (Y/N) looked at his girlfriend with confusion.

It seems he came back with two Popsicles.

"(Y/N)-kun?!" Ichika was caught off guard. "O-Oh, hi." She tries to play it off.

"Anyway, I got us Popsicles, what movie do you wanna watch?"

Later

(Y/N) and Ichika are only halfway at the movie, it seems they're watching Twilight. But one of them is too distracted to watch. The one who is distracted is none other than Ichika.

Why?

It's because she wants to make her first night with (Y/N) very special.

She looks at (Y/N) with blushing cheeks while (Y/N) is just happily eating his popsicle while watching the movie.