Same Question

Hello my dear readers, before this chapter starts, Author-kun has an announcement.

This is the 50th chapter of this story! (I'm excluding the Author's note at the beginning lmao)

So this chapter and the next one is gonna a little bit different than the past chapters.

To those who've still keep reading after so many chapters. Thank you so much!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Time Skip

It's been months since (Y/N) and Junichi has returned to their homes since the car crash.

(Y/N)'s ankle has now been healed. He's no longer uses crutches to walk.

During those months, (Y/N) had a huge growth spurt.

It was a surprise to (Y/N) for sure, but then he is so happy that he's no longer smol compared to others, he keeps boasting about it to the Nakano quintuplets.

He even though he likes to boast about his new height, he's barely taller than the quintuplets, he's only an inch taller than them.

If it makes him happy, everyone is happy, I guess.

Tomorrow, (Y/N) and the quintuplets are gonna graduate from middle school.

The quintuplets seem to be happy that school is over, but as for (Y/N), he seems to be troubled about something.

He seems uncertain about the future.

After reading so many articles, he is starting to doubt if he should still follow his dream. If he should still pursue an MMA career like his father.

Why is he doubting to follow his dream ever since he was a kid?

It's because of the lack of MMA fighter pay.

Today, he saw one of his favorite fighters from MMA started to do boxing instead of MMA because they have much of a better salary than MMA.

"Maybe...I shouldn't continue if that's how they treat their fighters that way..."

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s door was opened, the one who came in is none other than (Y/N)'s father, Junichi.

"Hey, son!"

"Ah! oh, hi, dad." (Y/N) was startled when his father suddenly went into his room.

"You're graduating middle school tomorrow, I can't believe you're growing up so fast, son. You're making your old man seriously an old man." Junichi laughs.

"Yeah..."

"Hm? Is something on your mind, son?" Junichi has noticed something is bothering his son.

"Well...I'm not sure if I can tell you about that..."

"Come on, son, I'm your father, tell me what's on your mind." Junichi sits beside his son and is ready to listen to him.

"Well, what if I told you..."

"Yeah?"

"That I don't want to be a fighter in the future."

"Oh..." Junichi was surprised by that. The reason why he's surprised by it is because back then, (Y/N) would always tell him and his mother that he wants to be a fighter like him in the future.

All of a sudden, he doesn't want to be one anymore.

"Well, I can respect that, but I just wanna know something from you, why?"