Reunited at Last

[3rd Person POV]

"How are you holding up, son?"

"It sucks..." (Y/N) is seen frustrated and impatient on using crutches.

(Y/N) and Junichi are both walking towards their home. It seems they both just got out of the hospital.

"The first time you used those looked liked you had fun."

"Yeah, until my armpits began to hurt...really hurt."

"You sure you don't want a piggyback ride?"

"Dad, for the last time, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Judging by your height, maybe you're still one."

"Dad..."

"I'm just kidding." Junichi laughs.

Junichi's laugh slowly died out as he sees (Y/N) really gets frustrated on his use of crutches. He decided on a plan, and that plan is to brighten up his mood.

"Hey, son."

"What is it, dad?"

"What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" Oh boy, here we go.

"What?"

"They're both Paris sites."

Junichi immediately burst into laughter while (Y/N) sweat-drops as his father did a dad joke. (Y/N) wanted to facepalmed because of how corny that dad joke is but unfortunately for him, his hands are using the crutches right now.

As Junichi laughs as he thinks he made the joke of the year, he suddenly stopped laughing.

(Y/N) looked at his father with confusion, about why he weird stopped his laughter in a split second.

Junichi's mood changes fast in a nanosecond when he saw something- no, someone is knocking on the door of the home for the Shoyo family.

Junichi was shocked as he saw...a student?

Junichi was stunned as he realized who is the student knocking at their door.

It is Ichika Nakano, the eldest daughter of Maruo and Rena Nakano.

"Son." Junichi said it with a serious tone all of the sudden.

"Y-Yes, dad?"

"Look at our home."

(Y/N) listened to his father as he looked at their house.

(Y/N) widened his eyes as his eyes were about to pop out as he saw who is outside of the house.

He's shocked because he saw his crush knocking on the door.

"Why is she here?!"

"I'm gonna assume she always comes here every day since the incident..." Junichi sighs.

As (Y/N) is shocked, he then feels guilt has swarmed him.

He asked himself why does he feel guilty.

"I knew this would happen, but it still surprises me..." Junichi scratches his head.

"How?!"

Junichi lightly smacks (Y/N) at the back of his head. (Y/N) is startled by Junichi's action.

"Don't you get it, son? you got her worried sick about you." 

"But...why would she gets worried about me..."

"I guess you're such an important person to Ichika, why else would she come to our house every single day?"

(Y/N) then realized why he feels guilty, he feels like he is the reason why Ichika keeps coming to his house every day.