A Present

[3rd Person POV]

After the whole incident with Yotsuba, she's okay now with (Y/N)'s help. Everything seems back to normal.

Yotsuba Nakano, the second youngest of the quintuplets who is a very active, cheerful, and easygoing girl.

After sometime later, (Y/N) and Yotsuba reached their destination.

Yotsuba felt excited as she can finally train in one of her favorite sports.

"I hope they treat me well here." Yotsuba chuckles.

"Don't worry, we don't go rough on newcomers." (Y/N) laughs.

(Y/N) took something from his duffle bag. It was a ray ban aviator sunglasses. He then puts it on.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to make a reference."

"What reference?"

(Y/N) didn't answer Yotsuba's question as they still walking towards the gym.

(Y/N) then looks behind at her.

"Yotsuba, welcome to Japanese Top Team. We've got a job to do."

When Yotsuba looks at (Y/N) with ray ban aviator sunglasses, she thinks he looks like he fought in the cold war as a special agent.

Before we can get to see what (Y/N) and Yotsuba will do in the gym but there is one place that needs to check out.

The Nakano Household

Someone entered the premises, and that is a girl with blue headphones around her neck.

Miku Nakano, the third Nakano sister who is silent and always reserved.

After she entered the house, she smelled something was cooking in the kitchen.

Obviously, it's Nino because she's really good at cooking.

Nino Nakano, the second eldest sister who is usually cold and rude to some people, but she is actually caring and protective to her family.

"I'm back."

Nino turns around as she saw Miku.

"Oh, welcome back. Hey, Miku, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you help Itsuki clean Ichika's room, I don't think our youngest sister can handle the messiness of Ichika's room."

"Why did you send Itsuki there?"

"Can't you see I'm making dinner for us?" Nino huffed. "As you already know that our eldest sister is lazy, her room is so unorganized. "

"I see your point."

"Yotsuba was supposed to clean Ichika's room but she's going to the gym with (Y/N)-chan."

"Where's Ichika?"

"She's at the mall doing shopping."

"I see, well, I'll go help Itsuki then."

"Thanks." Nino then returned to focus on her cooking.

Miku then went upstairs as she goes to Ichika's room.

When the girl with headphones entered Ichika's room, she looked at the floor, it's a mess.

As usual, Ichika's room is a wasteland.

What else did Miku saw other than Ichika's messiness in her room? Yeah, she saw the youngest sister in the same room as her.