You're Safe With Me

They are inside of Starbucks, Ichika and Hikari are both sitting at the table, while (Y/N) is in a long line to order their drinks.

It was awkward, neither of them is talking. Ichika looks like she doesn't want to talk to her anytime soon.

But she is interested in how (Y/N) met this girl.

"So, Mogami-san, how did you meet (Y/N)-kun?"

"Hmm, let's see, that was three years ago. He was a completely different person back then."

"Why is that?" Ichika became curious.

"When I first meet him, he's like a lifeless person, showing with no emotions whatsoever."

"What happened to him?" Ichika showing concern for (Y/N).

"I know what happened, but I can't tell you, it's best if he tells you instead."

"Okay then..." Ichika is now interested in what happened to (Y/N) three years ago and how did he change.

"But I can tell you how I met him." Hikari is willing to share her story even if she just met her.

Ichika nods.

"My father and his father are friends, (Y/N)-kun stayed at my place for a while."

"Why?"

"His father went to America for a couple of weeks.

"What's his father's job?"

"Don't you know? He is "The Monster". He's (Y/N)-kun's father."

"His father is Junichi Shoyo?!" Ichika was shocked when he realized he's (Y/N)'s father.

"Yup! The former MMA champion with the undefeated record of 22-0!"

"So that's why Itsuki told me he's such a big fan of combat sports..."

"Anyway, I remember (Y/N)-kun was always crying in the bathroom, I heard his cries, it made me sad..."

"I wonder what happened to him."  Ichika thought to herself, she is getting concerned for (Y/N), she is asking herself if she should ask him, but she thought it'll make him angry for meddling. 

"So I took care of him like he's my little brother. I cooked for him, I played with him, and I bathe him."

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that last part?" Ichika needs to make sure she heard her correctly.

"I bathe him, we took baths together."

"Naked?!" Ichika is shocked, she wouldn't believe it if she saw him naked. First Nino (probably) and now Hikari saw (Y/N)'s body.

"Who knows?" Hikari shrugged with an amused smile. It seems like she is teasing Ichika.

Ichika felt her eye twitched out of irritation.

"This b*tch..." Ichika thought to herself. Looks like Ichika doesn't want to play any games from Hikari.

"After that, he is opening up to me, you could say we have gotten closer. We always snuggle in bed when we are going to sleep." Hikari chuckles.

Ichika feels that Hikari is flexing at her on how (Y/N) is being close to her.

"I remember when his dad was fighting, (Y/N)-kun was like a different person like he changed his personality. He then begged me to watch with him."

Three years ago

[Hikari POV]

It was 5 am, I woke up because of (Y/N)-kun was yelling at the TV.

He's watching that event because of his father is fighting, and he's the main event.

(Y/N)-kun looked at me, I tried to go to sleep again until (Y/N)-kun suddenly shaking me, preventing me to sleep again.

"Come on! My dad is fighting next!" He keeps shaking me nonstop.

"It's too early..." I really don't want to wake up at 5 am for that. 

Also, when did he change his personality? When he first came to his house, he was all silent and reserve, and now he's being a fanboy. Is he always like this when his father is fighting? 

"Please! I'll do whatever you want!"

I look at him to make sure he really says that.

Because I want to have fun with him.

"Are you sure?"

(Y/N)-kun nods with no hesitation.

"Fine.." I sighed. 

We are now watching the event on my TV in my room. I was surprised that his father is a world champion. Things got very interesting.

We are now watching the fight, His father is the defending champion. (Y/N)-kun is getting hyped up for seeing his father on TV, I honestly think he looks cute. 

The fight went on, in the first round, Junichi-san kicked his opponent on the head. His opponent then falls to the ground, he is unconscious.

(Y/N) screamed when the fight was over, he was genuinely proud of his father.

His father then has a championship belt around his waist. He sure does looks like a real champion.

Junichi-san was then being interviewed, he was then asked if what does he feel after the KO win, does it make him the greatest after being undefeated for so long. 

During the interview, Junichi-san made a shout-out.

"I just wanna say to my son, (Y/N), I'm sure your heart is aching. I want you to know that I am here for you. You are my pride and joy, you deserve all the good things and you deserve lots of happiness too. I love you, my son." Junichi-san as he holds the mic in his hand as he looks at the camera. He looks sad too...

I look at (Y/N)-kun, I can see tears falling down...His body is shaking. 

I noticed he is covered in sweat...and his breathing is like he just finished a race.

I must do something!

I gently put my arms around him as I pull in for the hug. (Y/N)-kun was surprised to see I was hugging.

"W-W-What are you...." (Y/N)-kun was sobbing.

"Relax.....Just take deep breathes, okay?"

(Y/N)-kun follows what she said.

[3rd Person POV]

Hikari is comforting (Y/N) the best as she can, (Y/N) appeared to be slowly relaxing. Hikari felt that she doesn't want to let (Y/N) go just yet. As time went on, (Y/N) went to sleep but he still has a hold on Hikari, Hikari was ruffling his hair. 

"You're safe with me..." Hikari whispered to the sleeping (Y/N).

*Chu*

Hikari planted her lips on (Y/N)'s forehead.

Since that day, (Y/N) became attached to Hikari, he always thought of her as the big sister that he never had.

______________________________________________________

Author-kun here!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Feel free to criticize me if I made mistakes.

Thank you for reading this chapter!