Let Me Spoil You

After the whole schoolgirl uniform fiasco. (Y/N) removes the uniform and the wig. After the quintuplets woke up, they returned to their daily lives, while (Y/N) is in Ichika's room with the eldest Nakano sister.

The room looks very clean, it's very surprising. It's a good thing Ichika called Yotsuba to clean her room quickly before she invites (Y/N) to her room. She doesn't want (Y/N) to know that she is a lazy person who always gets her room messy.

The two are on top of her bed, (Y/N) is seen laying on his head on Ichika's lap. Yes, they are doing the legendary lap pillow!

(Y/N) is showing a little tint of redness on his face. He didn't know what is happening, first the whole Nino situation and now this. Ichika is seen with a smile that looks very similar to a mother taking care of her child.

"Why are we doing this?" The slim boy is curious as he is laying on Ichika's lap.

"I just...wanted to help you out since you were stressed out earlier with your cute cosplay." The light pink-haired girl giggles as she recalls.

"Please don't remind me..." 

"Just let me spoil you. I'm your Onee-san, after all." 

(Y/N) sweat-drops, he couldn't understand why all the Nakano sisters think that they are Onee-san(s) to him, they are the same age, after all.

"Hey, (Y/N)-kun."

"What is it?" While (Y/N)'s head is in her lap, he tries to see her face but thanks to Ichika's bust, he can barely see her.

"Can I play with your hair?"

"Sure thing."

Ichika puts her hand on (Y/N)'s hair. She ruffles his hair, she moves her hand backward and forwards through it as a way of showing her affection towards him.

(Y/N) feels it's nice, it's very enjoyable as he is started to get sleepy. Ichika looks very happy as he pleases (Y/N).

It's been about five minutes, before (Y/N) went to sleep,  (Y/N) and Ichika hears something from (Y/N)'s pocket. He takes out his phone, it was his dad texting him.

(Y/N) gets up, it made Ichika pouts as she wanted it to last longer.

"I've got to go." (Y/N) is on his way to the door.

"Wait!'

"What is it?" (Y/N) looks back at her.

"Tell me...Did Nino saw your body with no clothes...?" Ichika showing a tint of redness on her face, she looks eager to hear what he has to say. She appears to be jealous.

"H-Huh?" (Y/N) is blushing madly as he recalls what happened in Nino's room. He wants to forget everything about what happened between him and Nino. 

Silence conquered in Ichika's room.

"Just tell me!" Ichika is losing patience.

(Y/N) is sweating bullets as he thinks of a way to get out of this situation. 

Suddenly both of them hear another text from (Y/N)'s phone. A lightbulb appeared above (Y/N)'s head as he got an idea, he will take advantage of this situation.

"I'm sorry, Ichika, my father really wants me to go now." (Y/N) grabs the doorknob as he opens the door. He looks at Ichika for the last time.

"See you tomorrow!" (Y/N) quickly goes outside as he sprints out of this house.

Ichika pouts.

Later

Nino is seen in the kitchen cooking for dinner, Ichika approaches her.

"Hey, Nino, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"What does (Y/N)-kun's body looks like?" Ichika said it with no hesitation, it appears she speaks before thinks first.

Nino looks at her with disbelief.

Ichika realizes what she just said, redness is starting to appear on her face.

Nino's facial expression to disbelief to with a smug look.

"Oh~, I didn't know you were some kind of pervert." The girl with the butterfly-shaped ribbons is making fun of the girl with light pink hair.

"I knew I shouldn't have asked that!" Ichika uses both of her hands to cover her face out of embarrassment, her face is red as a tomato.

__________________________________________________________

Author-kun with another update!

Also, this story has now got 3k Reads! Thank you for reading this story!

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thank you for reading this chapter!