A Date?

[3rd Person POV]

"Sure!" Itsuki with a heartfelt smile.

"O-Oh okay then, let's go." (Y/N) was surprised, he thought she wouldn't go with him because it's basically a date. He thinks she must be the type of girl who is unaware of what she's doing until she noticed it. But he doesn't care, for now, he doesn't like seeing a friend's sister getting hungry.

They went out of the school's library, they went to a fast-food restaurant nearby. Itsuki tells (Y/N) she'll order at the counter and he needs to find a table for them, (Y/N) nods and finds a table and sits. Later Itsuki is done ordering and grabs the tray full of food and puts it at their table. (Y/N) ordered a burger steak and a soda and Itsuki ordered 3 pcs of fried chicken and a soda.

"Itadakimasu!" (Y/N) and Itsuki said it in unison, both of them are digging in their food. 

Itsuki stops eating for a second, she just realized something. Itsuki realized that she is eating with someone, and that someone.......is a boy. Itsuki's face became red. She couldn't believe she is on a date with (Y/N). She returns to eating her food but she is unable to focus on her food, she was having trouble toning down her blush. 

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) notices as he stops eating.

"I'm fine hahahaha..." Itsuki awkwardly laughs.

"Oh, by the way, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Ichika told me that you are quintuplets."

"We are."

"Do you quints have the same traits?" (Y/N) with a curious face.

"Actually, no. We may be quintuplets, but we are different. Ichika is mature and helpful, Nino is aggressive and protective, Miku is silent and reserved, and Yotsuba is cheerful and confident.

"What about you?"

"I am a serious person." 

"Really?"

"Do you think I'm lying?" Itsuki glares at him.

"N-No I'm not!" (Y/N) getting nervous.

"I'm just joking." Itsuki's glare is gone as she giggles.

(Y/N) relaxed, he showed a tint of redness on his face as he stares at her.

"Is something wrong, Shoyo-kun?" 

"Nothing, it's just that you look cute..." (Y/N) realized what he just said, he covered his mouth immediately with his hand to stop himself from talking further.

"W-W-W-What?!" Itsuki face became red, she could not believe she is called cute by this boy, she was sure embarrassed. "You really are a stalker!" Itsuki stands from her chair and grabs her things. 

She was leaving.

"W-Wait!"

"Goodbye, Shoyo-kun." She turns her back on him

As she was about to leave, (Y/N) grabs her hand. Itsuki faces him, she widens her eyes when she saw (Y/N). (Y/N) gave Itsuki the puppy eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Itsuki, please don't leave me!" (Y/N) pleaded.

Itsuki gritted her teeth, she couldn't believe someone like him can be this cute. Itsuki's mood has changed from angry to annoyed, then later became joyful. She headpats (Y/N).

"Sure! Onee-san will stay here with you." Itsuki gives him a genuine smile. (Y/N) was surprised when she said that. Ichika, Yotsuba, and Itsuki are now (Y/N)'s "onee-san(s)". He wonders now if he meets Nino and Miku, will they become (Y/N)'s onee-san(s) too?

"Let's continue to eat!"

"S-Sure.." (Y/N) with a little red on his face as he became embarrassed.

(Y/N) and Itsuki continued their "date". While they are eating, a notification sound is being heard on Itsuki's phone, she stops eating as she takes out her phone. She looked at her phone as she gets a text from Ichika.

Ichika

Are you still studying?

Itsuki

No, I'm eating with someone right now.

Ichika

I never would have thought our youngest sister would be the first one among us would have a boyfriend hehehehehe.

Itsuki

Please stop teasing me......

Ichika

Who are you eating with?

Itsuki

I'm with Shoyo-kun right now.

Ichika

You're having a date with (Y/N)-kun?!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello, It's Author-kun, I would like to say thank you for reading this chapter.

Now I wonder what will Nino and Miku do when they meet (Y/N). He's meeting every single Nakano. It's inevitable.

If there are mistakes, please point them out and I'll fix them.

Feel free to criticize me, so I'll try to improve.

Thank You!!