The Butterfly-Shaped Ribbons Girl

[(Y/N) POV]

It's another day in school, just listening to the teacher and that's it. After school was over, Ichika had to go home because she needs to practice, I wonder what she is practicing at.

Ichika's sisters are nice. Miku and I played video games, Yotsuba helped me in my Ichika situation, and Itsuki and I had great food to eat. I wonder what is Nino like?

I finished putting my books in my bag, I was about to leave the classroom then suddenly the door slammed open.

Well, speak of the devil.

[3rd Person POV]

A girl with twin butterfly-shaped ribbons on her head enters (Y/N)'s classroom.

"Hey, you!" Nino points her index finger at (Y/N).

"N-Nino?" (Y/N) was surprised that Nino went to his class to meet him.

"Be quiet! You're going to my house!" Nino makes it that it isn't a request, it was an order.

"What?" The slim boy was confused, did he hear her right?

"You don't get to say no." Nino with a little tint of redness on her face, it is embarrassing, even for her when she wants a boy in her house. Nino makes it very clear, no one can stop her from doing what she wants. She's like a runaway train.

"Huh?" (Y/N) is not believing that he will go to a girl's house. He thinks it's illegal, mostly because his father is saying if a boy went to a girl's house, lewd things are about to happen. What kind of a father is he?

"It's settled." Nino puts her hands to her hips. It's like she just accomplished her mission.

"Hold on! I didn't say my ans-"

"Mouuu, just be quiet! Just be grateful that you're the first boy to ever come to my house!" Nino blushed as she just realized what she just said.

(Y/N) doesn't know what to say, he can't stop the runaway train of Nino.

"Anyway, let's just go!" Nino grabs (Y/N)'s hands as she leads outside of the class.

"W-Wait!" The boy with the short height is getting flustered as his hand is being held by a beautiful girl.

"I'll lead you to my house, (Y/N)-chan."

"What did you just say?" (Y/N) needs to make sure that he heard it correctly, he thinks it's no way that someone just called with a -chan in his name.

"Why? You got a problem with that?!" Nino looks at him with a fierce look, she looks completely serious.

"I-I don't mind..." (Y/N) looks away as he is embarrassed and scared. If (Y/N) and Nino were in a relationship, she would be the dominant one.

They are now on their way to the Nakano household.

The Nakano Household

Ichika came out of her room, it seems she is done practicing her acting skills. She takes a seat on the couch with the other girls. Miku was playing games on her phone, Yotsuba is watching anime on the TV, and Itsuki is eating takoyaki while watching anime with Yotsuba.

The four Nakano sisters hear the door getting unlocked.

"I'm back." Nino enters the house.

"Hey Nino, how wa-" As Ichika turns her back, she widens her eyes as she saw (Y/N) is beside Nino.

"H-Hi." (Y/N) said as he waves awkwardly, he is embarrassed that this is the first time he ever went to a girl's house.

The other three looks behind, they are surprised at what they saw.