Keep Dreaming!

[3rd Person POV]

After Junichi almost teased the two teenagers to death, they are in (Y/N)'s room. They are studying at the table.

(Y/N) and Ichika are reviewing their notes from the past lessons. (Y/N) looks like he understands the lessons completely while Ichika is struggling. 

Ichika and her sisters dislike studying, the reason she's here right now because of (Y/N), she couldn't pass on this opportunity.

(Y/N) noticed Ichika is having a hard time understanding, he can see it on her face.

"If there's something that you don't understand, you can ask me, I'll be your tutor for now." (Y/N) gave her a heartfelt smile.

Ichika blushed when he smiled at her. She was embarrassed because she thought he might make fun of her. 

"Y-Yes, can you teach me about this part right here...?" She shows him her notes.

"Sure!" (Y/N) isn't the type of person to laugh at others in this situation. To him, it is completely acceptable to ask questions!

As time went on, he tried his best to lecture so she can understand. Ichika writes down the important stuff, it seems Ichika slowly understands the lessons thanks to (Y/N)'s tutoring!

"Thank you, (Y/N)-kun, I think I get it now." 

"Really? Then I'm gonna need you to do something." (Y/N) reaches for his bag.

Ichika was confused, what could he give her to do something.

"If you really get it, answer this!" He brought out 2 sheets of papers full of math questions.

It made Ichika's jaw almost dropped as she is shocked that (Y/N) prepared it for her.

Why would (Y/N) do this? It's because (Y/N) remembered what Ichika said to him yesterday. She told him she would fail anyway, this does not sit well for (Y/N).

He took a lot of time making this. Ichika couldn't believe someone would do this for her, why would he go far for her?

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"You said to me yesterday you'll fail anyway, but I'm not gonna make that happen. So for today, call me sensei!"

Ichika has a little tint of redness on her face, she's embarrassed to call him that. He doesn't want her to fail and he isn't gonna take no for an answer.

"O-Okay, s-sensei..."

"Yosh! The overall score is 50, and the passing score is 32."

"T-That much?!"

"Of course! We will be reviewing your mistakes later, let's begin!"

Later, Ichika was answering the best that she can, she is now motivated because she wanted to impress (Y/N).

There are a few questions that are easy to Ichika thanks to (Y/N)-sensei's teachings.

"(Y/N)-sensei, I'm done, would you please check?"

"Alright." He then took the papers from Ichika and check for mistakes.

(Y/N) noticed Ichika was looking at him like she wants to ask him something.

"Is there something on your mind, Ichika?"

"I just wanna say, thank you."

"For what?"

"For not making fun of me."

"Why would I do that?"

"It's because back in elementary I always get laughed at when I ask questions to my teacher..."