Dinner With The Shoyo Family

[3rd Person POV]

After a couple of minutes later, they went to continue studying. While Ichika creates mistakes in her computation, (Y/N) then tries his best to correct her so she can understand. Ichika actually can pick up on (Y/N)'s tutoring, it makes her feel that math is not actually that hard.

Hours later, Ichika was at her limit. Ichika looks lifeless as she lays her head on the table while (Y/N) was checking her answers.

(Y/N) turns his attention as he has a big smile on his face.

"Congratulation, Ichika! You reached the passing score!"

Ichika then looks in disbelief at (Y/N), then she is slowly forming a big smile on her face. She then suddenly hugs (Y/N) out of nowhere.

"Thank you so much, (Y/N)-kun!" She hugs him out of joy. The hug is tight, it appears Ichika doesn't want to let go just yet.

Ichika couldn't believe that this is the first time she ever hit the passing mark. Will Ichika can still hit the passing mark on Monday's test? Let's just see.

(Y/N) immediately hugs back, (Y/N) feel like a proud parent but later all the feelings are gone when he felt something weird.

Ichika's breasts are pressing up against (Y/N)'s chest.

(Y/N)'s face became red as a tomato, he wanted to get out of this hug already but it seems Ichika doesn't want to. Ichika doesn't realize what she is doing but still keeps on doing it. If this keeps up, something bad is about to happen.

(Y/N) can feel something is rising and it's not the shield hero.

Now he really wants to get out of the hug already! He tries to remove himself but Ichika just keeps getting the hug tighter. (Y/N) is thinking not so innocent thoughts while Ichika is thinking she wants to do more like this to (Y/N).

He is now begging his father in his thoughts to stop them right now.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Dinner is ready!" Well, speak of the devil.

Ichika removes herself from (Y/N), she looks away with a tint of redness on her face as she wanted to hug (Y/N) more. (Y/N) silently sighs in relief.

Later

The three of them are at the table, Ichika looked in awe when she saw the food made by Junichi.

They are having adobo, bangus, and rice. Yup, their dinner is Filipino style.

"Itadakimasu." The three of them said in unison. The three are digging in their food.

"Wow, it's so delicious!" Ichika thought to herself.

"It's delicious, right?" Junichi looks at Ichika.

"Yes, sir!"

"I see, that's good."

(Y/N) just chuckles at Junichi and Ichika's small talk.

"Sir, I have a question." Ichika looks at Junichi like she wants information out of him.

"What is it?"

"What was Father and Mother like in high school?"

Junichi isn't surprised by this question, he knew it was inevitable.

"Let's see, Maruo was such a nerd, a loner, and keeps avoiding people."

Ichika sweat-drops because she knew that's how his father really is.

"Even so, he valued friendship, that's one of the reasons I like that guy." Junichi grins.

Ichika was surprised to hear that, she always thought that his father would be just a loner. But apparently, he has friends.

"Rena is a very serious, unsociable, strict and stern woman, especially when it comes to teaching her students as she would often punish her students with iron-fist sanctions, but she was also very forgiving."

"I didn't expect mother would be like that...

"I remember me and your mother would argue a lot when she was still my senpai." Junichi laughs loudly as he reminisces.

"And then what happened?"

"I really didn't like her that much until she became my teacher."

"What made you change of heart, dad?" (Y/N) joined in the conversation.

"If I have to be honest, It's embarrassing."

"Don't worry, Dad, we won't laugh at you."

"He's right, Junichi-san, please tell us." Ichika is determined to hear what Junichi has to say.

Ichika takes a deep breath as he releases a sigh.

"I fell in love with Rena."

It made both (Y/N) and Ichika shocked, they didn't expect Junichi would be fall in love with the quintuplets' mother.

"I-Is t-there a reason for that...?" Ichika is so shocked that it made her stutter.

"Probably because she was such a beautiful woman, her beauty has charmed every male and female student." Junichi chuckles as he remembered that he fell under her charm.

"Is that so..."

"I remembered I almost asked Rena on a date."

"Could it be that he's my mother's ex...?" Ichika thought to herself. She didn't expect this kind of information.

"I was gonna ask Rena...until Maruo asked me for advice on how to date women."

Ichika was surprised while (Y/N) was thinking deeply that he thought his father would only fall in love with one person, and that is his mother.

"I asked him which girl did he like, he told me it was Rena. I don't want to lose one of my closest friends for over a woman. So I helped him getting together with Rena."

"What happened next, dad?"

"Maruo and Rena became a couple, it was painful for me but then something happened."

"What is it?" (Y/N) and Ichika said in unison.

"I met the love of my life."

__________________________________________________

I just wanna say it's been a month since I created this story, I know it's March 8 but who cares lol. The story is just getting better and better.

Maybe I should tone down all the stuff from the Philippines lol, what do you guys think?

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!