Fireworks Festival!

Author-kun would like to say something before you guys start to read this chapter.

This story has 50k+ reads!

Thank you guys again for supporting and reading this story!

I'm not gonna go back to the regular schedule yet, I'm still on break, the reason I created this chapter because it's for a celebration of this story getting 50k+ reads.

I also apologize in advance if my writing is different today, must be because it's been a month since I created a chapter. I am now a bit rusty at writing now lol.

Now enough chattering, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

_______________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

As (Y/N) remembered everything, he is still in shock. He didn't notice that Ichika was the girl that he always used to play together and was considered best friends three years ago.

(Y/N) looked at Ichika as he was trying to see the similarities between the current version of Ichika and the three years ago version of Ichika.

Finally, (Y/N) accepted the truth, Ichika was the girl from three years ago, but something is bothering (Y/N).

(Y/N) facepalmed, Ichika was confused by this. Why would (Y/N) facepalmed when he just realized that she is the girl back then.

"(Y/N)-kun, could it be that you're disappointed...?"

"What?! How could you say that, I'm happy that you were that girl back three years ago!"

"But why do you look so disappointed?"

"It's just that..." (Y/N) is too embarrassed to say what's on his mind to Ichika.

"Come on, (Y/N)-kun, you can tell me, we're already friends since elementary." Ichika has a point though.

(Y/N) sighs, he gave it in. Before he tells her, he hopes that she won't make fun of him for that matter.

"It's just that...after three years, why am I smaller than you..." After (Y/N) said that, Ichika can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Could it be, that he's insecure about his  height?" Ichika thought to herself.

(Y/N) is so disappointed in himself, he could turn to Kazuma Kiryu right now and he'll go to the nearest karaoke bar just to sing Baka Mitai.

"My dad is literally 6 feet tall, why am I a foot shorter than him..." (Y/N) is now getting depressed.

"I think your height is cute, (Y/N)-kun."

"Ichika, I know you're just saying it to make me feel bette-

(Y/N) was interrupted, because Ichika suddenly pulled him into a hug.