What Is Their Relationship?

[3rd Person POV]

The three couples have now entered the discotheque saloon, where it offers their customers food and drinks, and most importantly, it offers people dance to recorded pop music at the dance floor.

"I'm just gonna go talk to the receptionist, so we can go sit at a table."

Junichi then went to the receptionist desk to speak to the receptionist of this establishment.

"Welcome! We charge a ¥2000 entry." The receptionist greets Junichi

"Uh, sure, they're with me." Junichi points at them.

"Are they your friends, sir?" The receptionist questions.

"No, they're family."

Since the pay for MMA fighters are so terrible, Junichi can go for acting. He'll probably do great in a movie about street racing.

Later, they've all settled in at the table.

"What do you all want for drinks?" Isanari asked.

"Before we order anything, let's have our boyfriends have a dance-off!" Yuriko suggested an idea.

"Fine by me, the Shoyos always win." Junichi chuckles as he made that joke.

"Meh, I'm not in the moo-

Isanari stopped in mid-sentence because someone is tugging his sleeve. He then looked at the person who tugging.

"I want to see you dance, Isanari-kun..." She really wants to, after only a month of dating, she wants to know more about him.

"I'll do it!" Isanari switched up real fast.

"I refuse." Maruo with no hesitation on his answer.

Junichi notices Rena is frowning, like Natsumi, she wants to see her boyfriend in a dance-off.

Junichi has then come up with an idea.

"Hey, Rena-san, I have an advice for you."

Maruo raised an eyebrow, curious about what Junichi will say to Rena.

"Take Maruo on a karaoke bar, I guarantee you he'll sing his heart out."

"Junichi...don't..." Maruo is getting embarrassed. He now remembered the last time he went to the karaoke bar, Junichi and Isanari was almost in tears when Maruo is singing.

"Actually, that's a great idea, let's go one next week, I'll love to hear you sing, dear." Rena gave Maruo a wholeheartedly smile, she now even wants to hear of his singing.

Maruo has a tint of redness on his face to see how beautiful she is with that smile.

"S-Sure..." He gave in, he couldn't refuse her.

"Alright, Junichi, let's go."

"No need to say it twice."

The two men went to the DJ to pick a song, perfect for their dance-off.

Yuriko and Natsumi were cheering for their separate boyfriends.

"Hey, Junichi."

"What?"

"Did you remember that you're gonna help me about Natsumi-chan?"

"Of course, what do you want me to do?"

"This is it, you're gonna let me beat you in this dance-off!"

"There's no way in hell I'm losing in front of my girl, but good luck though." At least he's being honest.