•hakuna matata•

Flashback continues

The jeep proceeded with high speed when it suddenly hit a car and stopped. A man came out of the car. Two guys got down from the jeep and walked toward the guy.

"What the fuck was that?" The man asked angrily.

"Uhh......I guess our jeep just fucked up your car" A drunk voice spoke. It was one of Aryan's best friend James. Another guy pushed the man hard enough to make him fall on the ground , that was Liam another friend of Aryan.

That man got up and started yelling while one of the sober on from the jeep came out to handle the two.

"You two get inside the jeep" the guy ordered, it was Lucas. He was the only guy who was sober.

"Nah lets have some fun" James pushed the man again, Liam and James laughed.

Others in the car were already passed out, a girl came down. She was Briana and the only sober left after Lucas.

"Boys get back" She yelled , James and Liam didn't bother.

James and Liam kept pushing the man and hitting him as a source of fun while Lucas and Briana tried to stop. Things went horribly out of hand. Liam and James were drunk and lost control over themselves, they kept kicking the man who was already on the floor bleeding. Lucas was trying his best to stop and Briana were trying to wake the other guys up.

"See he passed out"James said drunkenly. James and Liam laughed giving each other high fives.Lucas sighed but Briana's expression said something else.

"Lucas I dont think the man has just passed out" Briana said. "I can't feel his nerves" She added.

"What?" Lucas asked , his eyes frozed. "Check properly" Lucas said with a shaken voice.

"I have.....I have...I am .....sure..he....he...is ..dea...dead" Briana stammered.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Lucas cursed. "What have you two done?" He said ."We have to do something" Lucas said wiping his sweat.

"What?" Briana asked gulping.

"Let's dump this body in the lake" Lucas said as he trembled. "Look he was alone and no one saw this happen, no one saw , no one passed. We can get away with it" Lucas explained breathing heavily.

"YOU TWO GET IN THE CAR" Briana yelled at James and Liam who were still drunk laughing. They erected and got into the car after the yell.

"Lets just drag it and dump "Lucas breathed heavily. Briana nodded.

The two dragged the dead body to the water, it was heavy making it difficult to drag but they successfully reached.

They dumped it and ran toward the car. Lucas started the car and drove back to hostel.

"Nothing happened tonight" Lucas said.

"Absolutely nothing" Briana breathed.

They got back to hostel, Lucas took the boys inside with the help of other juniors. And left them in their dorms.

Everything seemed normally. Just another escape. Difference? someone died this time

Meanwhile Aryan was halfway to his hostel. He was so excited to get back, meet his friends. People he loves more than anything.

After few hours he reached the hostel, his driver left him and the guard got him inside.

He was the principals son so it benefit him in few ways. He got into his dorm.