scarf

The day started out great for Aryan and Inayat. They had breakfast,went  shopping.

The Eiffel tower of course!

Ashnoor went on her own. Aryans dad wanted to met Bhavesh for some reason so he left as well.

They were now on their own. Just them.

"The view is so amazing" Inayat squealed appreciating the view from the top.

"I know right" Aryan said agreeing to her. 

They stood beside each other. Aryan covered-up giving  serial killer vibes.

Inayat had a blue sunset dress on, while Aryan wore an all black hoodie, mask, glasses.

People kept giving Inayat and him looks. One girl even asked if she needed help. Little did they know, they'd need help if the hoodie falls. 

The awkwardness was miserable for her!

Inayat looked at her phone as it buzzed. "I have a surprise for you, let's go down" she told him.

"Uh What?" He asked raising his brows at her.

"Surprise" Inayat said sarcastically as she dragged  Aryan.

They went down to find Arun. Inayat ran to him and took the basket.

"The other thing is in the car" Arun told her.

"Bring it?" She requested.

"Obviously"he smiled and left.

Inayat turned around and walked over to Aryan.

"So we are having a picnic?" He asked looking at the picnic basket on her hand.

"Yes" she said.

"This wasn't necessary" Aryan told her.

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes. Aryan chuckled at her.

Inayat took the bed sheet out, it was plain white. She kept the basket over it and sat gesturing Aryan to do so.

Arun reached them. He handed Inayat  her gift for Aryan.

It was a guitar bag.

"You were on this?" Aryan asked Arun.

"Bhavesh was but he had to leave so he helped" Inayat replied for Arun. "Thank you so much Arun" Inayat smiled at him.

"Well yeah. Thanks" Aryan spoke.

"Welcome" Arun laughed hesitantly and left.

"Guitar?" Aryan smiled brightly as Inayat handed him the bag.

"Open it" Inayat told him, watching his eyes brighten up. 

He unzipped it and pulled the guitar out to find a retro guitar. Black and aesthetic.

Aryans eyes had hearts. His smile reached his ears. Not that Inayat could see it under the mask. But she could assume as it wasn't first time.

She gifted him guitar back in their high school days and Aryan stayed mesmerized and love struck.

"Liked it?" She asked.

"Kidding me?" He said. "I loved it. This is amazing. Where did you get this ?" He asked still admiring the guitar.

"I found a shop" she shrugged.

"I love  you so much" he engulfed her in a hug but left after a minute when it got awkward.

"I....i lo....love you too" she said nervously.

He to cut the awkwardness started strumming the guitar. He watched Inayat pull the foods and plates out of the box.