chances

Inayat woke up to find Ashnoor yelling at her while getting ready, she sat straight stretching her arms and yawning. 

"What's up with you?" She asked in a morning tone. "It's weekend right?" She added. 

"Yes but uncle and aunt came to visit, papa invited them few days ago and I forgot about to tell you" Ashnoor said in an occupied tone as she put on her clothes. 

"Mom dad?"Inayat asked in a sleepy tone. 

"Yep" Ashnoor hummed and threw a top and jeans at her. "Get ready" She added. 

"UGH I hate it" Inayat groaned. "I don't wanna see them" Inayat said hiding herself with the blanket. 

"Come'on they are your parents. How long will you stay angry at them?" Ashnoor asked as she turned toward Inayat. 

"They kept me in the dark for years they deserve it"Inayat replied. 

"Ok but at least see them for once and then make something up and get away" Ashnoor explained and Inayat nodded. "GET READY" she yelled making Inayat jump out of the bed. 

Inayat got up and walked to the washroom, freshened up and took a quick shower got out and wore the clothes Ashnoor picked for her. 

 She took her phone and texted Bhavesh, kept the phone aside and picked the comb up and brushed her hair.

She checked her phone and saw Bhavesh's text

Bhavesh                                                                                                                                                                                         I am going to my dad's place with Aryan , wanna join?  

                                                                                                                                                             YES PLEASE 

       Meet me at Aryan's apartment 

                                                                                                                                                                             KAY! 

She widely smiled and walked outside, she started for the living room and saw her parents talking to Ashnoor and her mom, her uncle tapped her shoulder from behind pulling her back from the trance. 

"Your father desperately want's things to be normal" Her uncle started. 

"I Know" she replied. 

"I won't force you kid, take your time" Her uncle smiled at her and both left for the living room. 

"HI Inu" Her mom chirped. "I haven't seen you since so long kiddo" She added. "How are you?" She asked. 

"Fine" Inayat smiled as her mom hugged her. 

"Hello Inayat" Her dad said in a low tone. 

"Hello" Inayat slightly smiled. 

Inayat sat with Ashnoor and heard her parents talk about business with her uncle, she internally groaned and waited for her to escape the place. 

"Inayat how's your studies going?" her mom asked. 

"FIne" Inayat shrugged. 

"SO when are you coming back home?" Her dad asked abruptly.