•pieces from past•

Aryan was inside the car, his driver was little scared of the situation. Aryan was getting out of breathe and shaking as he came. Aryan asked the driver to drive him to his apartment.

The driver overheard the conversation Aryan had with someone, Aryan said something about a list later on said cash will be ready.

His driver was instructed by Bhavesh and Abhishek to pass any kind of weird conversation that Aryan has, the driver decided to call and tell Bhavesh and Abhishek once he drops Aryan home.

The drive started driving getting glances of Aryan who was shaking and crying on the backseat.

***

Back in the auditorium, Inayat was telling Bhavesh and Rit's about Inayat and Aryan's relationship. Inayat and Aryan were the couple goals of their school, back then. Being each other's perfect one's. It was nothing less than a fairy tale. Aryan had wrote many songs for Inayat and sung them in school events and in front of her, she was always there for him and his unsocial side.

"Why the fuck did you do that to him?"Rits scoffed glaring at her

"Inayat explain please"Bhavesh said calmly.

"I...ok...my dad was handling the case. He was against Aryan and with those actual criminals"Inayat said gulping her disgust and shame. "I was not home when all these were going on, I had no idea. But when I came back dad told me everything" Inayat told them. "He brainwashed me" Inayat left a sob. "I believed him, he said Aryan did that murderer not James and Liam and I was just broken and even my other friends were asked to still stay against Aryan" Inayat explained.

"What the fuck" Rits cursed. "Why ..why would they even?" Rits asked.

"Family problems I guess. Some business related stuff was going on when this case was filled, I don't know why these adults acted so childish just to satisfy their ego" Inayat cried. "And he had to go through everything"Inayat broke down. "For me" Inayat cried shaking.

"It's not your fault,it's the situation"Bhavesh held her. "You took some wrong decision but it's okay, you can't blame yourself" Bhavesh explained. "He can't" Bhavesh added.

"I-"

"What did you do?" Rits asked trying to keep her calm.

"I need to know what he went through" Bhavesh told Inayat. "He doesn't say a word to his therapist, he is so stubborn" Bhavesh said looking at Inayat helplessly.

"Okay"Inayat composed herself. She started telling them the history.

She was telling them small incidents that happened throughout. Rits yelling at every instant Bhavesh was just too shook to say anything.

Flashback-

Young Aryan scribbling something in his notebook as the teacher was giving lecture on Polymerization.

He tried his best to concentrate but couldn't. He was getting poked by a pen from back.

He didn't look back cause he knew it was Inayat, Noah and Brianna.

They were constantly irritating him and not in a good away.

He didn't complain cause he knew it's useless and will bring more trouble.

The teacher finished the lecture and left for some important work. There were few minutes left and all students were asked to stay inside.

Aryan was collecting his books when he felt a pat on his back. He looked back with a tired expression.