still the one

The whole cruise was illuminated with lights under the night sky,in the middle of the ocean. The moonlight reflecting on the steady ocean waves.

Everyone on the cruise impatiently waited  for the clock to hit 12! 

A group of people gathered  around the table, few others scattered here and there, all awaiting. 

The birthday boy standing  in-front of the cake,getting cheered on. 

Aryan clutched on Inayats waist tightly, Bhavesh on his other side, Rits and Nate beside Bhavesh, Sharon and some of his close-friends from the industry gathered around.

The older family members of his,kept their distance. Others were somewhere around the table.

"Few seconds to go" Sharon rejoiced.

"You're growing up" His brother ruffled his hair, Aryan chuckled.

"4...3...2." the crowd  counted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they wished-cheering loudly. 

"Happy birthday" Inayat whispered  kissing his cheeks.

"Happy birthday man" Bhavesh side hugged Aryan.

After few rounds of wishes, Aryan blew  the candles and cut the cake. He took a piece  and fed it to  the people around him.

"BAM" Eric smashed a piece of cake on Aryans face,he is a close friend of Aryan, an actor.

Aryan defensively hid his face but was attacked with the cakes,eventually giving up.

The cameras flashed, few professional  photographers stood in front and sincerely captured everyone.

As they've  been doing since morning!
 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The birthday party was huge, after all his father arranged it.

A trip to, the mans private island on a cruise ship with Aryans family and close friends, it's bound to be captured-showed to the world. 

The party started, drinks were getting served,music blasting from the speakers. The cruise floor beating, as the people their jumped and danced. 

Other than the older,middle aged ones everyone grooved and danced as the music played. 

"This is amazing" Inayat beamed as Aryan twirled her.

Their bodies clashed with each other as they grooved to the song, the world, the people there- nothing mattered for them. 

It was just them,dancing  madly. Clinging to each other-having time of their life. 

Aryan and Inayat were lost in each other as the song played. The song they could relate so much to- the song he could relate so much to. 

"You're still the one I run to, the one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life" he sung grabbing her tightly in his arms-moving together. "You're still the one that I love, The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss goodnight"He sung to her-grooving. "I love you so much" he whispered in her ear, giving her the butterflies again. 

"I love you 3000" she breathed, her body moving with Aryan.

"Aryan dude shots time" a guy dragged him to the bar, Inayat chuckled at him and walked behind.

"These people are in a cult,that's it" Inayat heard Bhavesh talking  to one of Aryans cousin.

"Look at them" the girl frowned. "Its so weird to see Aryan like this" she added.