walked in

Inayats Pov

I was laying on top of  shirtless Aryan, with just my bra on.His hands wrapped around me supporting to stay.

Half of our body was covered with the blanket, the curtains closed. 3:23 showing on the digital clock on his bed side.

I pretended to be asleep so I just could stay like this. Even though its 3 and I should be at college. 

"DUDE YOU DIDN-" Bhavesh walked in shouting but couldn't finish as he saw us on top of each other, saw me covered in blanket. fuck FUCK FUCK  "FUCK" he muttered and immediately left.

His sudden entry woke Aryan up, he let out a yawn as I pulled away from him. The awkwardness that  started to built broke when Aryan decided to get out of the bed without any word, to go look for Bhavesh most probably.

I climbed down and walked to the washroom, freshened up. Wore another shirt of his with a baggy jeans , of Aryan.

This feels so nice! I took my phone to check notification. My heartbeat dropped as I saw the notification of Aryans new music video paranoid piece.

Wait? when? The fuck? what?

"WHAT THE FUCK" I ran inside halting with my phone. "When did this happen?"I asked excitedly.

"What happened?" Aryan asked confused. He doesn't know?

I showed him my phone, his song was out. And he didn't know!

"The fuck" he frowned.

"You didn't know?" Bhavesh asked in a confused tone.

"No. Lemme talk to Arun" he said and left.

"This is good stuff" I commented on the music.

"And it's already reached millions"Bhavesh added.

Well hell yes, just an hour ago and it's trending with millions of views.

"Let's take a look" I said gesturing to take a look at Aryan.

"OK SO NEXT TIME ASK ME BEFORE YOU GUYS USE ME" Aryan yelled on the phone. "Whatever" he scoffed and cut the call.

"What's up?" Bhavesh asked concernedly.

"They couldn't wait to drop. They utilized the drama hype" Aryan said in a frustrated tone.

"Well you were trending like crazy, every news channel every portals and social places" I shrugged.

I do keep a check up on those stuff. I mean why not?

"That doesn't mean they don't inform me before putting out my music"he scoffed.

"What did they say?" Bhavesh asked.

"They couldn't contact me ....my phone was off. And that I freak out and go on nervous rampage" Aryan replied.

"You do" Bhavesh agreed getting a fist from Aryan.

"Anyway did you like it?" Aryan asked Bhavesh.

"Nah" Bhavesh pretended.

"Sure thing" Aryan rolled his eyes and I just chuckled adoring the friendship.

"Let's put it on the tv" I  suggested.

"Yep" Aryan nodded. "Deal with that....I need to freshen up" he said and left.

I turned on the tv. Bhavesh started YouTube and played the music video.

"Paranoid Piece" I read out.

The song went on, the first scene showed Aryan driving inside a tunnel. That was the intro. Next scene showed him in a room colored in pastel pink and grey.