•last hope•

Flashback continues ..

It's been almost a month since all the court preceding's and dates have been going on. Investigations found that a group of kids were seen somewhere around the scene of murder around the same time. A man who was coming back from his late night shift saw the kids but not their faces. The guard gave his witness that it was Lucas , Liam , James, Brianna, Sammy and Noah.

They still needed strong proofs. The opponents had removed the clip of all the kids going out of the college. Aryan would have been out of it by now. But the opponent lawyer is equally powerful and evil. It was Inayats father surprisingly.

Aryan was going through hell. He couldn't accept the fact that his own friends got him into such trouble. He consoled himself by saying "maybe it wasn't intentional" but reality was different. He was constantly fighting himself. He wanted to ask them why they are doing this to him.

All the fake accusations , people declaring him guilty was way too much for him to digest. He felt helpless , he just wished he could change the thinking but he can't.

He cried himself to sleep mostly getting panic attacks. And now he had trust issues, he started thinking himself as a murder, thanks to the fact that people were insensitive enough to even care to know the reality, they looked at him with eyes filled with disgust, taunt him.

Today was another day at the court. He simply lost all faith. Most importantly he felt he had no one. The loneliness was killing him.

The court preceding started. The opponents called a witness showed few fraud proofs. And now it was time for Abhishek . He got up and prepared himself with all the proof.

"Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, opposing counsel. I want to show you a small clip my lord" Abhishek started.

The judge gave him permission he took his laptop and showed a video of the kids coming out of the college gate. Later he showed how video was lapsed in the CCTV footage found from college authority. Abhishek later showed it to the whole court with the projector.

Aryan was somewhat refiled while the opponent felt numb.

"Objection my lord"

"Objection overruled" the judge said and the opponent lawyer went quiet.

More proof's were shown afterwards. Aryan getting hope for proper justice the faces of opponents went pale.

The judge was ready with his judgement. The whole court was screaming silence.

"The court declared Mr.Aryan Nigam innocent. He's free from all allegations" The judge started. "Guilty's will be punished accordingly" He added . The judge declared his further judgement leaving Aryan free from all accusation. He could now breathe properly but the pain of betrayal from friends was too much to feel happy about the justice.

James, Liam , Lucas and Briana will be taken to Juve, Lucas and Brianna wouldn't stay long, as they didn't murder but James and Liam were in deep trouble.

Aryan left for home, he just needed rest. He decided to start school from next week. He cant wait to meet other friends and specially Inayat!

Aryan was back home, this time a huge burden was removed from his shoulders. He went inside his room, he switched the geyser on. He decided to take a long bath which was much needed.

The water was heating when his father entered , he was standing in front of the mirror looking at his reflection with a blank expression. His father knocked and he came out of the trance.