to remember

Inayat's pov

Aryan and I were inside the studio, both of us sitting on the floor, Aryan discussing the schedule with Arun while I listened carefully.

"So you have a meeting in the morning then you have photo-shoots for that magazine and other covers, then you have to go and approve the records then meetings with the director. Umm yeah that's all. No. Well then you'll leave for Paris, the concert is going to be a blast" Arun narrated in one breathe leaving me stunned.

That's a lot of work boy!

"That's like the schedule of the week, right?" I asked pulling up my dropped jaw.

"No it's of one day" Arun replied. Wait what! I should drop my jaw again I guess. 

"That sounds horrible" I nervously chuckled making Aryan laugh at my condition.

"I love my life" Aryan chuckled humorlessly in a sarcastic manner. 

"Get up now" Arun said. "Select the theme" he added.

Aryan got up and so did I, we walked inside this huge closet, dozens of jackets on one corner, shirts on another, jeans of different types and colors. T-shirt and a lot of stuff, tons of shoes. What's the point though? All he wears are black or white t-shirts and torn jeans and everyone goes Gaga over him.

This place would be my dream place if I was the Inayat I used to be, clothes that too designer, huge mirror and lights with two to three fashion designers and other fashion peeps.

"Hello" a girl calls me and pulls me out of the trance.

"Are you with Mr.Nigam?" A girl asks.

"Umm yes" I smile nodding at her. 

"Yeah Savannah she's with me" Aryan says from a distance where he was talking with a bald guy.

"Oh ok" she replies. Doesn't seem friendly.

"So he gets his friends here often?" I asked hoping that I am the only one. Why did I ask ? Why am I so stupid!. Obviously I am not, I forgot his wife. 

"No" She says. "He brought a lot of girls mostly one night stands and hookups. It's Aryan Nigam after all" she replies in a oblivious tone. 

"Oh okay" I reply, it hurt so much. There's no point of getting hurt or angry but I still felt both.

It's his life and she's right, he's Aryan Nigam. If I have changed he did too. I have no right to get angry.

I brush of the thoughts and walk up to Arun.

He was standing there watching Aryan decide the theme, he named the album "weed" alternative was "unlove". What kind of album name is weed? 

His songs mostly were depressing or extremely loud no in between. He sung very few romantic ones and all of them hit the charts.

"I'm going for this background for now" he said pointing at the olive green paper. "And about the background of the album cover, it's going to be mate black with a figure of weed leave in the middle, I will stand in the middle of it probably" he explained.

"I will get that done" Arun replied.

"Weed seriously?" I scoff.

"Suits the image" He shrugs.

"Now let's pick up the dress" the bald guy announced.

Aryan for some reason held my hand and we walked to the shirt place, he chose a floral one wore it, the other tall guy handed him a designer black jeans, it had weird doodling all over it, let's face it.