•Convincing and Convincing•

Aryan just checked into the hotel where he was supposed to stay, he took the keys and went to his suite. He entered and switched on the light that was just beside the door.

It was a large, everything there screamed we are expensive. Behind Aryan was the bell boy dragging his bag along. The bell boy kept the bag inside his room and left. Aryan had long journey and was tired he entered the washroom to freshen up. He came out and saw one missed call from his father. He called back as he jumped on the bed.

'hey old man' Aryan chirped.

'hello champ you had a safe journey?' the male voice asked.

'Yeah I did but it was tiring' Aryan groaned. 'When are you coming by the way ?' he asked.

'I am just few minutes away from your hotel I will be there soon' Aryans father replied.

'Yeah I haven't chilled with you since days quick' Aryan said.

'On my way champ' His father said. 'Bye, get some rest now' His father told him and hung up.

Aryan motionlessly laid there staring at the ceiling. He planned the day well planned the time of day he can, his manger already sent him a schedule. He had to attend the meeting He had a interview with the label he is working for his next album . Also pre-plan meeting there for the concert.

He always had a cool bond with his father. His father prioritized him mostly because he is the only one learning business and also has potentials to run the business. Him being famous profited the family business too.

He heard the bell rang he got up and walked to the door opened it to find his father they hugged, Mr. Nigam came inside and took his coat off keeping it on the table.

"Welcome oldie" Aryan chuckled as his father entered.

"Don't call me that" Mr. Nigam said in a offended tone. "Anyway have you prepared for the meeting?" His dad asked in a business tone Aryan internally groaned and nodded in a 'no'.

"Okay I will go freshen up you take a look at these files " His father handed him two black files and started for his room which was on the opposite side of Aryans room. Between the two room was sitting area connected to the small kitchen, one swing hung from above just in the middle . Aryan took the files reading that he sat on the swing.

"Can'the keep my works limited to posing and promoting , why do I have to learn all these and attend meeting" Aryan ranted to himself.

He was analyzing the second file now. He read those and got some what idea. His father was here he sat on the large couch with his bathrobe on Aryan was done so he got up kept the files and walked to his father and sat beside him.

"Done" He stated.

"Very good" His father said.

"Hey wasn't my work posing and promoting?" Aryan shooed the question,

"Well its one type of promoting son, you are the trending topic here for now you will do the concert soon so it would be beneficial if we can get you in the first meeting " Mr. Nigam explained and Aryan shrugged.

"Whatever" Aryan scoffed.

"You will be the heir of all these so stop being so obnoxious and ignorant" His father stated.

"Its a family business dad" Aryan stated. "All of us own it" He said in a serious tone.

"You are part of the family and no one has done a single thing for this company anyway" His father ranted. "They will get what they own don't worry, I will settle before passing to you" He explained.