•old mates•

The three were watching Sleepy Hollow, old movie horror-mystery. Bhavesh and Inayat on the couch and Aryan on the floor, resting his back on the couch 

"This is funny" Aryan commented. 

"Kinda Shakespeare-ish" Inayat added. 

"Shut up and watch" Bhavesh scoffed. 

They both went quiet and focused on the movie, munched on the snacks. It was almost an hour or more, all three of them were in deep sleep, Aryan suddenly woke up due to the rush he felt, he needed to smoke, to soothe the need. 

Inayat threw away all the drugs he had got which cost him loads, Bhavesh will kill him if he gets anything. He was out of sleeping pill's, he sighed and got up and left the place. He went up to his room, he looked at his drawers and everywhere else. From underneath the bed to each and every inch of the floor and room. He was now slightly  out of control, scratch that completely out of control. He found his jeans and found his cigarette there to his relief.

Aryan pulled the box out and took the lighter, he went to his balcony sat on the chair. He took one of stick out lit it up and placed it between his lips holding it with his fingers, he too puffs and let the smoke out. He continued it and smashed the cigarette on the astray,then next,another, one more. 

Bhavesh was awake and he entered Aryan's room, his eyes fell on Aryan who was on the balcony smoking, Bhavesh walked to him in a sleepy manner. 

"Are you serious?" BHavesh scoffed. 

"I wasn't feeling okay I needed this" Aryan replied. 

"You don't have this cancer stick when you are not feeling well" Bhavesh said. "And how many did you even-? " Bhavesh saw the astray filled with smashed cigarettes. 

"Few" Aryan replied nonchalantly still taking puffs. 

"Aryan leave that right now" Bhavesh ordered. 

"ugh stop annoying me" Aryan scoffed. 

"Aryan please I beg you" Bhavesh said in a pleading tone. ARyan sighed and smashed it. 

"Happy?" Aryan asked as he got up. 

"Very" Bhavesh said. "Now tell me what happened?" Bhavesh asked they walked into the room. 

"Out of sleeping pills and I wasn't feeling disturbed" Aryan told him. 

"You can't rely on these" Bhavesh said. 

"Hmm" Aryan sighed. "Where is Inayat?" Aryan asked as he looked at Bhavesh. 

"Umm sleeping on couch probably" Bhavesh said. 

"Umm we can't leave her there" Aryan said getting up. 

Aryan and Bhavesh walked downstairs into the hall, Aryan picked the sleeping body of Inayat hesitantly and got upstairs to his room, laid her on his bed and tugged her in very carefully. 

Bhavesh was dumbfound. The way he behaved when Inayat was awake is so much different when she is asleep. It's confusing!

"Ok what about us?" Bhavesh asked.

"I am not sleepy if you want to use the restroom" Aryan said in a tired tone. 

"Let's sit on the balcony" Bhavesh suggested and Aryan nodded. 

Aryan and Bhavesh sat on the cold floor of the balcony, the mood looking at them, few starts, they inhaled the cold breeze. 

"I was thinking about dropping college" Aryan said abruptly.