reunions

Aryan

The whole family chatted over at dinner, the table was filled with so much food. It was like an month end family lunch, which happened after many months, Bhavesh has always been a part of it, he sat beside me, chatting with my grandma. 

"I was sure you two had something going on, not that I don't suspect that now" she laughed.

"How old are you?" I frowned at her. 

"Oh shut up, age is just a number" she dismissed me. 

"You two were always in that room, so inseparable" my aunt added. 

"That's illogical" Bhavesh interjected. 

We talked, about us, about my shifting and new music, about his new job. They all told each other about the things going on, the antiques the saw. Soon enough the table divided, one part were talking about business, another about politics, I was among few who were interested in the new movie released. 

After the wholesome time munching on food, we all sat scattered around the sitting room. We had ice-cream as deserts as we watched Mission Impossible, what an amazing film to watch with family. 

After two movies, people started getting up, some had work, some were bored, grandma sat there watching the third sequel with my cousin Amelia. 

Bhavesh and I walked upstairs, played some video games, planned to go out for dinner. We both had this off-day at the same time after very long. And decided to utilize it properly. I played him the new song I wrote and he gave me some feedback, he always had the most unique input in all my songs. 

He told me that he was planning to propose Miley, like why? Isn't it really soon. You just know her for few months. He told me that her family is pressuring her to get married, finding someone, he wanted to get engaged and maybe officially marry later. 

I wasn't fan of the decision but who am I to give advice on these affairs?

He had a lot planned, get married, have kids, the boring-old family life, which he didn't really have. His plans on what he would do once his dipshit father is out of rehab. I have no idea how he has so much forgiveness inside him, to be concerned about that moron. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We sat on the floor of my balcony, it's been a really long time since we've spent so much time together, I missed him but now he's being annoying. 

He kept lecturing me, asked me to mend things with Inayat, like I don't want to?. I want to so bad that I am dying inside, but it's hard. 

And then there was that age-old get help lecture, have proper conversation with the therapist, like a shrink can shrink my ego. 

"You act like, only you have the right to make people get help they need" he muttered.

"What do you mean?"I scoffed, frowning. 

"I mean your shit ass paid my therapists bill, and I can't even make you go see one" he muttered. 

"That's no logic" I scoffed again. 

"Obviously it is" he snapped back. "I am concerned that you are gonna slip so bad that nothing can pull you up" he said concernedly. 

"I am fine"I shook my head. He just starred at me, unconvinced, angry. "Oh shut up, you have no idea how hard for me to trust anyone, how much shit I had to take" I ranted and regretted.