unbothered

The whole drama team working on the last rehearsal, they have to perform it in front of hundreds of people in few days.

They all practiced the whole drama few times to make it perfect, everyone was  exhausted. Rit's going on about the costumes and changes. Bhavesh was giving the feedback's. Inayat helped few others improve. 

Aryan was on of those who needed visible improvement. Inayat  rehearsed the scenes with him. 

"You suck" Rit's commented. 

"Shut up" Aryan scoffed and Inayat chuckled at the, 

"Let's rehearse" Inayat stated. 

"Hmm" Aryan hummed and looked at the script. 

'We will be free' Inayat stared acting. 

'Far away from the boundaries' Aryan acted along. 

'This is where we belong' Inayat twirled looking all around as she acted. 

'We belong with each other" Aryan acted dreamily staring at her.

"And done" Bhavesh yelled taking both out of the trances. 

"We belong with each other" Aryan cringed, repeating the line. "you owe me big time boy..making me say such cringe lines" Aryan told Bhavesh. 

"People go gaga over you even when you sneeze so please shut up" Bhavesh replied. 

"Aryan are you free?" Inayat asked hopefully and  Aryan nodded. 

"Great. Umm we all decided to just sit around, eat something, drink and have fun because everyone is so exhausted, the rehearsals were very monotones. So you in?" Inayat explained while she twirled her index fingers. 

"Yeah sure" Aryan smiled giving her butterflies. 

"Thanks" She blushed and watched him walk away. 

"Oooho"Bhavesh said in a teasing manner. 

"Hope things gets better" Inayat wished folding her hands together. 

"It will" Bhavesh gave her an assuring smile. "Let's go" He added. 

They walked in the direction where everyone were. All the members sat there with chips, drinks and beers. Laughing and gossiping, making fun of each other. 

Aryan sat near one of the pillars, resting his back on the pillar. Bhavesh walked up to the wall and sat beside Rit's who was bickering about something, 

Inayat took the chance and sat beside Aryan by the pillar. He looked upto him with an unbothered look. 

"Hey" Inayat said but it came out as a whisper.

"Hello" Aryan  waved at her. 

Inayat could feel her cheeks heat up as she heard his husky voice, their eyes met. She felt herself effortlessly lost in his as he stared at her. 

"Let's play something" A voice came interfering the eye lock. Aryan looked away Inayat's expression turned into a pissed off one. 

"Like what?"A girl with red hair asked.

"Never have I ever maybe"  Bhavesh suggested.

"So typical" Rits retorted.

"Do you have any other option?" Bhavesh scoffed.

"Yeah whatever" Rits spatted.

"Guys" Aryan interfered.

"Let's just play never have I ever" A girl said. "And pass these beers and here are few cold drinks for anti- beers" she said passing the bottles. "Every have and you take a sip" she explained. Everyone nodded.