•jealous•

The team chatted, Aryan gave Bhavesh a huge smile before pulling out, which Inayat noticed.

Aryan dragged Bhavesh's wheelchair to one corner and sat in front of him on his knees. 

"I have a good news" Aryan said while grinning.

"What?" Bhavesh rose his eyebrows at him.

"So...there was a music producer, Jhonson Satt. And he liked the story and everything and he wants to meet the writer" Aryan ranted excitedly. Bhavesh didn't exactly gave the reaction Aryan expected. "Hey what's up?"Aryan asked worriedly.

"I....I umm don't think....i will continue with this stupid hobby" Bhavesh said nervously. 

"The what?" Aryan scoffed. "Stupid hobby?" He asked. "The dream you had for so long is now stupid hobby" Aryan scoffed. 

"Leave it...I have a good job. They are offering me a better position once I graduate" Bhavesh replied. 

"Wasn't it temporary and shit?" Aryan asked angrily. 

"Calm down Aryan....it's just. I can settle with this job" Bhavesh replied. 

"What settle? You suddenly wanna settle?" Aryan scoffed. "What are you hiding?" Aryan asked sensing something was wrong.

"Look with dad back, he's working on himself to get better.It's just...." Bhavesh started but felt speechless. 

"Dad?"Aryan scoffed. "You are talking about that asshole ?"Aryan asked but Bhavesh was quiet. "FUCK IT" Aryan shouted kicking the chair, that fell with a loud thud, they heard a gasp. 

Inayat showed up from beside the wall, she weekly showed up. "Sorry, I was eavesdropping and I shouldn't have" Inayat said immediately apologizing.

"Yes you fucking shouldn't have" Aryan scolded.

"Aryan" Bhavesh frowned. "It's okay" Bhavesh gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay now that you are here, tell him that he's wrong" Aryan said to Inayat. 

"Well Aryan is right, you can't just give up on your dream"Inayat shrugged. 

"You too" Bhavesh frowned. 

"What you too?" Aryan scoffed. "You dad can get a better job and handle his shits" Aryan stated. 

"Okay even if I pursue that writing this...how far can I go? What if thing's doesn't work out?" Bhavesh asked. 

"What if it does?"Aryan asked. "Do what makes you happy" Aryan yelled. 

"As if doing what makes you happy is keeping you great" Bhavesh blurt out, Inayat was just standing their trying to stop them from yelling at each other. 

"I am fucked up, you are not" Aryan spatted. "Bhavesh, the only time, I genuinely relax is when I sing, the few minutes I sing, the time I record or write" Aryan explained. 

"It's not worth it" Bhavesh said.

"It is" Aryan protested.

Inayat watched Aryan try his best to convince Bhavesh, Bhavesh looked more stubborn than ever, not more than Aryan though.

Aryan was loaded with stubbornness and ego,he can never lay back.

Aryan was losing his temper,yelling while Bhavesh stayed calm. 

The drama team was already aware of the lost temper, it wasn't the first time. Aryan lost his temper many times, be it in front of paps or them.

They just ignored.