end

triggering warning maybe? tw-death. (I am sorry) 

Death is inevitable, cruel and ugly, it can snatch the person you love the most in a moment. It's unforgiving like an age old incurable curse.

What Aryan saw when the white clothe was lifted was his mother, lying there lifelessly and miserably. But when he squeezed his eyes shut and opened again, he realized it wasn't his mother lying there, it was his best friend, it was that one person who truly ever knew him. 

The smell in the room made him sick, but the sight in front of him crippled every part of him,  paralyzed his emotions. 

Inayat gasped and stood there as the weight of heartbreak pulled her down like gravity. She looked up and found Aryan standing there like a stone, speechless and cold. 

Her eyes sinks with tears as they walk out of the room, while Aryan starred at the floor, in a statue-like-manner. They walked to Miley who was sitting on the bench, her eyes flooding like Inayat.

"What happened?" Inayat managed to speak between her sobs.

"He was shot, some muggers they suspect" Mileys dad replied, firmly holding his daughters shoulder. "Last night, he died around 4" his dad gulped as he finished the sentence. 

"Ar...Aryan" Inayat touched his shoulder, making him jerk, pulling him out of the trace. 

"I need to....need..use the washroom" he stuttered as he stood up, and started walking away, Inayat wanted to call him from behind but felt speechless, she didn't even have enough courage to follow him. 

Aryan found the washroom and walked inside one of the stalls, sat down on the floor and instantly threw up, he fell back on the cold floor as he flushed, his head tilted on the door. 

He slowly started squirming, breathing heavily and shaking, he pulled his phone out and opened his and Bhaveshs chats. 

'you're in big trouble once I get hold of you, who doesn't pick up after 50 missed calls?' he read the last chat he sent him, he scrolled up as a single drop of tear fell on the screen. 'go eat something' he read. 'moron' he read the last text Bhavesh sent him. 

He scrolled up and kept reading, as the tears made their way out of his eyes, he wanted to scream, he wanted to cry and break down but couldn't, he felt like he had chains around him, stopping him from breaking down. 

Each texts were like a small bullet, hitting him from distance, each time he scrolled, it felt like paper-cut but he still kept reading the texts, till he heard a voice. 

"Aryan, are you fine, you've been in their for an hour?" A familiar sound called. 

Aryans eyes fell on the clock and he realized it was 5, he pocketed his phone and stood up, he came out of the stall, wiping his tears. 

"It's mens washroom" he spoke as he turned his head toward Rits, from Nate. 

"I know" Rits left a sob, and stepped forward and hugged him, as she broke down in tears, melting his guard and breaking his chains. 

"Why him?" he cried. "Why him, why the fuck him?" he sobbed as they tightened the hug. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aryan sat on the balcony of his room, the same balcony he and Bhavesh spent hours talking, or just sitting there in silence.

Starring aimlessly, as the hollowness inside him increases. As the stream of tears flows through his eyes.